Kitpvp's Change! For Good Or Bad?

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
Kit PvP only had such player counts in vacation, All recent connection lag has been resolved. The map is not laggy for me it is mostly your minecraft settings. In the current kit there is barely any hackers because of the current anti cheats(yes there are some bugs) but still a lot better as all those hackers. Repair signs will never come back that is what made most people quit because everyone just had permanent prot 4.

It is also rather strange how everyone first complains about the open map and as soon as it is changed they complain again.
Do tell me would you rather have all the hackers back? The map is easily modified to a more open space in the middle if that would help.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Some hackers are annoying, but I could deal with them. They didn't really annoy me that much tbh. I'd rather play on the old map (Which I never actually complained about) with all those hackers, than the new map with the bugs and yeah, less openness (Which aren't even the main problems, in my opinion).
It's also better to have more 'diamond enemys' than having all the armor go moldy in the enderchests.
Also, my Minecraft settings are fine. Still getting 25-35 FPS sometimes, which I've not had on the old map, or other (good) servers.
I'm pretty much talking about my own experience now, but I know there are more people sharing a similar to same opinion...

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
Some hackers are annoying, but I could deal with them. They didn't really annoy me that much tbh. I'd rather play on the old map (Which I never actually complained about) with all those hackers, than the new map with the bugs and yeah, less openness (Which aren't even the main problems, in my opinion).
It's also better to have more 'diamond enemys' than having all the armor go moldy in the enderchests.
Also, my Minecraft settings are fine. Still getting 25-35 FPS sometimes, which I've not had on the old map, or other (good) servers.
I'm pretty much talking about my own experience now, but I know there are more people sharing a similar to same opinion...
Such a donator asnwer.

I0reo

Gold Miner
Yes Please reset to the old map again please and take off levels Its just way more bias to the donators

I0reo

Gold Miner
THANK YOU SO MUCH @Maarten #THEOLDMAPISBACKBABY

I0reo

Gold Miner
Wait nevermind I saw old map and I got hype ...

I0reo

Gold Miner
If it was that bias to donators then take away the /mount and /fly then... They already have OP gear compared to kit fight

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
If it was that bias to donators then take away the /mount and /fly then... They already have OP gear compared to kit fight
Which is what we fixed in the current Kit PvP, balanced kits, less OP perks.
If you want change come with arguments what could be better instead of saying you want the old map because that was far far far from perfect.
Please read before you post.

I0reo

Gold Miner
How is it fixed kit fight is only basically chain Kit knight gets p1 full iron And to top it off paladin gets p2 boots and helm with s1 sword p2 bow and how is this fixed there still is /mount and /fly?

I0reo

Gold Miner
A p2 bow can 2-3 shot fully charge a person in kit fight

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
How is it fixed kit fight is only basically chain Kit knight gets p1 full iron And to top it off paladin gets p2 boots and helm with s1 sword p2 bow and how is this fixed there still is /mount and /fly?
The paladin kit is only capable of doing 0.5 damage more as kit fight, We put a cooldown on /mount, /fly is off in the pvp zone.

I0reo

Gold Miner
But what about thier gear? and the p2 bow @Maarten

I0reo

Gold Miner
How does a p2 bow do .5 more damage then a regular bow?

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Such a long 'argument' with such ideas.

Kit PvP only had such player counts in vacation, All recent connection lag has been resolved. The map is not laggy for me it is mostly your minecraft settings. In the current kit there is barely any hackers because of the current anti cheats(yes there are some bugs) but still a lot better as all those hackers. Repair signs will never come back that is what made most people quit because everyone just had permanent prot 4.

It is also rather strange how everyone first complains about the open map and as soon as it is changed they complain again.
Do tell me would you rather have all the hackers back? The map is easily modified to a more open space in the middle if that would help.
My FPS, we talked about this. I don't know about others, but I'm saying that it HALVED my FPS right immediately. I never complained (don't think I did) about anything of the last map. It was open spaced and had annoying runners. This map, still runners, more buildings and paths (the damn lilypads tho) for it to make it harder. Which is considered good for the killer, if only you could actually hit them successfully. (Yes, I know the anti-cheat is buggy). Like Ban(a)na said, I never really complained about hackers usually. I just recorded them. The anti-cheat is quite helpful for their part. Not in some of ours. I can see how the repair sign is R.I.P. to stop players from getting diamond so easily, but I just gave up trying to get it in general. Then there's some people with a balance doubled than the rest.

The /mount and /fly are not really used, but thank God you took that away from the PvP area. But honestly, /mount, I find, is rarely used at all, which I also find that you can't find a better horse until 5 mins.

And, just something I wanted someone to take consideration to; why do the kits keep improving...? Leather & gold → chain → chain & iron? Doesn't really matter, I'm just interested.