About Me DreadCore

Will I ever Be Normal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DreadCoreREALTV

First Step
A lot of people influence me by helping me eat good food and not being sitting at the computer eating junk. My family is not perfect helping me they once and awhile forget i am here at home. They help with all the stress my sister causes with her crazy acts with crying when she has to get off the computer and she has a fit. Also she has no control over her emotions. And mostly the staff at mesa help with me having to go to them once and awhile and need something. I stay healthy with fruits and vegetables.

I am a thinker by helping classmates with work if they're stuck with a word or something. I think befor I do, and I don't do mean things to others when they're mean to me. I would like to be in a coding club to make my brain grow with computer knowledge. People need help around school when there stuff falls out of there hands and I will stop to help if there mean to me or not nice I will walk away. Thinking befor doing is one of the best things I can do, and I mean the best.

One of my strengths is Minecraft on pc cause I can let my dreams run wild. I can build and make amusement parks and play minigames with friends on there. I am good with fixing computers to I help my neighbors with their computer problems and do much much more, like I will download programs and configure them. My weakness is writing because I can't write like the other kids and have good handwriting. Another weakness is Homework because all my friend that actually like me as a friend are on there, my sister when she was in my school EVERYONE made fun of me no one would touch me or get near me at all, I was bullied for 7 years by the whole school and it's not fun.

I would like to complete all my classes in middle school, because the classes are hard and I would like to get them done and over with. I also would want to be a grade 5-8 student so I can go to the next grade. I want to have good years here at mesa to have friends that like me. I wish i could have a normal life.

When I grow up I want to be a gamer/youtuber so I can make money doing the things I love. I wish I could get a good computer so I can make good quality youtube videos. My youtube and my gaming would be the best so I can make a good paycheck. I have a sister and she loves playing on the computer and she hogs the good computer all to herself and doesn't let anyone touch it not even my grandparents that own the computer. The computer is a laptop and its $500 and she slams it shut and hits the keyboard with her fist and my grandparents don't care if I tell them. My sister won't even use the right recording software and her videos suck in quality and they lag so don't even sub to her channel.

When I play with my friends I don't have to care what I do cause it's a videogame. The places that we play are soooo fun and we love it, when my sister gets in the call everyone leaves caust she is mean as heck to them and they have got her skype banned 3 times on 3 different accounts. The servers she play are all pixelmon pokemon in minecraft and she has broken her own laptop and she uses my grandparents and if she breaks that one she will not be allowed to use a computer at all. My hole youtube depends on my $200 laptop that's crap and has not the best internet or game playing grafix, and has not a lot of storage it has 20gb of storage. I have a server for my friends she is permanently banned from the server and she can't use the server. My sister causes so much stuff in calls and in real life she makes me so stressed and I just start balling and crying.

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Hello!! Welcome to the Forums!! Wow lot positive about yourself! I always know you are great person. Well everyone in Snapcraft community is loveable and social! We here to help you!!

Oh no you have bullied. :-( I hate bullied! Not worry here should never be bullied! We are awesome people!! <3

Let you know that I am youtuber! It is lot of work FYI XD!

I always been on creative a lot! Msg me in chat in creative! My username in chat is SPAZ! When you see it then that is me! :)

See ya around!!

Butters

Zombie Killer
Hey, welcome :-D

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
Welcome to the forums! I hope to see you online sometime and I'd love to become friends! :-D

Alfa505

Zombie Killer
Welcome to the server and forums! The staff are very welcoming, don't be afraid to message any of them in game :)

Zap

Gold Miner
Big welcome. Wow, you have some GREAT qualities about you. I'm not even sure I'm that nice at times and so helpful you motivated me to do so. The bully part is just wrong some people really need to get a better focus in life and start worrying about themselves and not attacking others because they are so insecure. Helping those who are mean to you even though admirable I would caution on that one. Give your attention, love and loyalty to those who deserve it just my opinion for whatever its worth. You seem to be an amazing person I'm glad you are here. I'm pretty much a survival junkie but if you need anything please let me know...