Added Changes and ideas for faction server

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Ztrox

Ztrox

Stone Miner
I agree with most things said in this post but especially about the pvp issues, enderpearls need an entirely new plugin because rn they are complete trash, I've seen no server where pearling on an open slab cancels the pearl, I know it's to stop pearl glitches but there is no way to pearl glitch through entire blocks without using some sort of exploit caused by a blacklisted client, every pearling technique should be useable such as talis, the pvp is heavily focused on knocking and then running away safely which is way too easy in the current meta. I also think custom enchants need a whole rework or you should add 8 minute 2 pots like 8 mins str 2 and 8 mins speed 2 that are on most other fac servers, the gapp cooldown is mostly a joke as it is very little time where you can quicky, it mostly never happens, it should either be alot longer or just removed entirely, that all depends on how skillfull you want pvp to be, I think frozen and molten and most other customs are terrible, nothing should give you slowness 6 (frozen does) for any amount of time also an enchant that gives permanent strength would be really appreciated, the kb isn't as bad as it once was but it still needs fixes, kb 2 should be removed and the overall kb needs to be more consistent and lower, warzone needs to be flat, combat logging and running should be heavily discouraged. Maybe add a 24/7 outpost where you get rewards for keeping it capped seen it on other servers and seems cool. Oh and please buff cane and make printer work. Thank you
I agree with everything, and ty for saying something about printer.
i forgot about it and its not working at all

Kanaks

Tree Puncher
Jesus... when you go to the warzone you take the risk as it says, "warzone" not "safezone".
Ofc but someone wouldnt wanna lose all their items u dummy thats why they choose to log smh but if it was added im pretty sure less people would pvp

Riddim

Tree Puncher
Ofc but someone wouldnt wanna lose all their items u dummy thats why they choose to log smh but if it was added im pretty sure less people would pvp
if you want to pvp and not lose items there are plenty of servers like that, this is factions not some kitpvp server where you can drop everytime you die, you have to grind for your gear and I think there should obviously be some risk to losing it if you get outplayed by someone else, you can get around this by using sentimental. Your point is practically pointless imo.

OP
OP
Ztrox

Ztrox

Stone Miner
It just looks like youre trying to protect yourself.

Kanaks

Tree Puncher
if you want to pvp and not lose items there are plenty of servers like that, this is factions not some kitpvp server where you can drop everytime you die, you have to grind for your gear and I think there should obviously be some risk to losing it if you get outplayed by someone else, you can get around this by using sentimental. Your point is practically pointless imo.
Well same for u cutie this is snapcraft factions if u dont like how its run theres other fac servers with the updates u want correct? Go there den.

Kanaks

Tree Puncher
It just looks like youre trying to protect yourself.
I caan honestly say i barely log in warzone ive seen players at warzone naked goin for envoys logging once they see me in diamond gear if they knew a villager would spawn guarantee they wouldn't go for envoys or might just quit im not saying this to protect myself lmao

Riddim

Tree Puncher
Well same for u cutie this is snapcraft factions if u dont like how its run theres other fac servers with the updates u want correct? Go there den.
do you decide how it's run? LMAO I'm giving suggestions just as you are none of what we said have been implemented I have no reason to leave lol

Kanaks

Tree Puncher
do you decide how it's run? LMAO I'm giving suggestions just as you are none of what we said have been implemented I have no reason to leave lol
Im not saying i run it im saying if u dont like how snapcraft factions work u can go find a new server like u told me no need to get worked up over a lil post ridm as i can see you stopped debating about the suggestion and changed subjects i have no need talking to you unless you have anymore counter arguments about my general opinion about this i don't think i run this server im giving my opnion on a few things abo ur this suggestion i apologize if you took offense to anything i said ridm i had no intention of making anyone upset

OP
OP
Ztrox

Ztrox

Stone Miner
Im not saying i run it im saying if u dont like how snapcraft factions work u can go find a new server like u told me no need to get worked up over a lil post ridm as i can see you stopped debating about the suggestion and changed subjects i have no need talking to you unless you have anymore counter arguments about my general opinion about this i don't think i run this server im giving my opnion on a few things abo ur this suggestion i apologize if you took offense to anything i said ridm i had no intention of making anyone upset
We are giving suggestions to make the server better, and improve it.

Kanaks

Tree Puncher
We are giving suggestions to make the server better, and improve it.
Yes you have said that before but when i was sent the link i was told to say my honest opinion and i dont hate on it some ideas you had was good in my opinion

OriBM

Stone Miner
Literally a clown, everyone wouldn't want to see their base gets raided, lets disable raiding. People wouldn't like to die, lets give everyone godmode. Just listen to yourself lol, YOU don't wanna lose your gear while you knock and run and kill the pvp, like I said I personally don't play because of it, got tired of running after you and getting knocked 5 block away cause thorns III, and im pretty sure more players will pvp if these changes will be implemented, cause rn? Pvping sucks, its not fun, its annoying, nobody enjoys it (except for you and your faction of clowns). We are making suggestions to try and correct these flaws, also if my faction quits there is literally no comp left for you and we will probably quit if nothing changes anytime soon cause its just boring and not fun to play anymore.

Kanaks

Tree Puncher
Literally a clown, everyone wouldn't want to see their base gets raided, lets disable raiding. People wouldn't like to die, lets give everyone godmode. Just listen to yourself lol, YOU don't wanna lose your gear while you knock and run and kill the pvp, like I said I personally don't play because of it, got tired of running after you and getting knocked 5 block away cause thorns III, and im pretty sure more players will pvp if these changes will be implemented, cause rn? Pvping sucks, its not fun, its annoying, nobody enjoys it (except for you and your faction of clowns). We are making suggestions to try and correct these flaws, also if my faction quits there is literally no comp left for you and we will probably quit if nothing changes anytime soon cause its just boring and not fun to play anymore.
You literally only read one post... read down from that post u quoted me from.

OriBM

Stone Miner
You literally only read one post... read down from that post u quoted me from.
I read all of them and the only thing u care about is keeping "knocking and running" in the game no matter what. Your goal is to help yourself, not the server.

Kanaks

Tree Puncher
I read all of them and the only thing u care about is keeping "knocking and running" in the game no matter what. Your goal is to help yourself, not the server.
you obviously didn't read it all but ill repeat myself for you i said i didn't care if it was added i rarely log if you wanna think i was only thinking about myself go ahead but last time i checked the only 3 of you arguing with me are in the same fac that gangs up on everyone in wz so im thinking who is really thinking about themselves in this situation? Lemme answer that for you, you.

Status
Not open for further replies.