Goodbye Snapcraft

Caampo

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Hey Snapcraft,

I have thought long and hard about this but I've come to the decision to leave the server. I need to leave due to exams I have in 2017. I joined snapcraft around 5 years ago and loved it. I purchased the Elite rank around a year or two after joining showing my dedication to the server. I then went onto buying the God rank, and then Ultra. I loved playing on the server so much because certain people made it feel special.

I'd like to mention a few people who made the server a better place:

MatrixofTardis - Most people wont know who Matrix is but I looked forward to playing online with him every time I spent hours waiting for the loading screen on my old laptop to load up. He was one of my first friends on the server. Thank you so much Matrix.

Westie23 - Everyone remembers or has heard a story about Westie. He was the most loved on the server so everyone was upset when he quit. Thanks for the good times west!

Sonic_boom5 - Thanks for always being a great friend and being there when I needed you to.

IZackk (Weallmissharambe) - Been through a lot with Zack so wanted to say thanks for being a great friend :-D

_Fuzion (_Snoopz) - One of my more recent friends but still a good person and an awesome friend

Luke2 - Luke and I we good friends before he became a staff member. We continued this good relationship on and even though he doesn't play snapcraft anymore, we remain good friends. Thanks Luke.

There are so many other people who made snapcraft and welcoming place but if I went on, I'd write pages and pages. Thank you everyone who made the the server an awesome place and please continue to do so. People who just joined I urge you to continue as it' an awesome server. I think one more person needs to be mentioned. iMaartennn - Thanks for created an awesome server and although its never been an easy ride, continue doing what your doing!

Thanks for everything,

iCaampo

P.S. Please comment

Last edited:

SnapCraftPanda

Iron Miner
Hope to see you again sometime even if its unplanned you'll be back we always come back sea in a few months!

Jake Pie

Iron Miner
7SvfErD.png

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Goodbye :-( I hope your future will successful!

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Goodbye, hope to see you around sometime in the future.

Air_Racer64

Zombie Killer
Goodbye, hope you have a good future ahead of you.(y):-D