Hello :)

Sqz

First Step
Hello everyone, I am Sqz or as some of you know me, Sam. Although I am new to Snap Craft I have heard a lot of good things about this server and have already made some new friends.

A little about me: I am a 17 year old Australian male who enjoys Rugby, F1 Racing and basically anything to do with Cars.

Hope to see you's on the server!

_claudia_

Stone Miner
OOHHH MYYY, ITS SAMMMYYYY <3 haha scrub.

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Welcome to the forums! I glad you found this amazing server. We are similar.. because I am Spaz while your Spz. I hope see ya around. Hint: I always on Creative..

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Hi sam, apparently everyone knows you except me :-( Anyway hope to see you in game! Enjoy forums :-D

OP
OP
Sqz

Sqz

First Step
Welcome to the forums! I glad you found this amazing server. We are similar.. because I am Spaz while your Spz. I hope see ya around. Hint: I always on Creative..
D: Why does everyone at first say Spz, It's a Q not P!! Nah you're alright bud :-P might see ya on creative. :)

ImaWriteChuUp

Stone Miner
Hello everyone, I am Sqz or as some of you know me, Sam. Although I am new to Snap Craft I have heard a lot of good things about this server and have already made some new friends.

A little about me: I am a 17 year old Australian male who enjoys Rugby, F1 Racing and basically anything to do with Cars.

Hope to see you's on the server!
Welcome to the server Sam!