Hello!

Sullie98

First Step
Hello, my name is sullie98. I found this server when looking for a fun server to play on. And i can say i have played for about 2 weeks now, from 8pm -2am cst usa. And i love everyone on the server, everyone is so nice. I am mostly on the skyblock server and i try and vote everyday. Okay, now i well get to personal me. I am 17 almost 18, i was born on june ninth nineteen ninety eighth. I am currently on my way to be a civil engineer in the US air force. I have a dog named sasha. I have two brothers. I live in Wisconsin usa. I love helping people. I am in a thing at my high school called key club, and we help people, i have over 163 hours of service in the past 4 months. I live to serve. I really thank you for getting to know me, i hope to learn about all of you and beyond, thank you for taking the time too read this.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Welcome to the server! Enjoy your time here. Never heard of a "Key" club. But very nice to know you live to serve x3.

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
Welcome to the forums and hello!
You sound like an interesting person, hope to see you around! :-D

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Welcome to the forums.

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
a civil engineer in the US air force.

Interesting... I am trying for a drone pilot for the US Air Force. Good to see someone knows about planes. Welcome to Snapcraft Forums and Snapcraft server. Hopefully we can chat about aviation! ;-) Also, don't be frightened to ask for help in the ShoutBox, or a staff member (they don't bite, except @Dudeman470 and @Alfa505 ). Again, welcome to Snapcraft!

OP
OP
Sullie98

Sullie98

First Step

Welcome to the server! Enjoy your time here. Never heard of a "Key" club. But very nice to know you live to serve x3.

Welcome to the forums and hello!
You sound like an interesting person, hope to see you around! :-D

Welcome to the forums.

Welcome to the forums and sever.

Lol, Thanks, and i hope to play with or talk to you all