Hub-Banned-For-No-Reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

_MeinKraft_

First Step
So, i've discovered SnapCraft a few days ago, i am a very experienced Economy Survival player but not on this server tho(i think this server is realy awesome).
I played, build a region, a warp , untill some kids who obvious hate me called a few helpers into it, i had it closed cause i was about to build a shop.
Without any poof they accused me of Trapping and Killing, even tho, I did not.
A few people warped there, and then they all started to tell their opinion about my region.
I invited a guy one day ago into my region wanted to know what he thinks about it.
After 10 min of talking i got HUB - banned, even tho this happened on Survival server. I find this really unacceptable from the staff members to ban a player without actually proof of him trapping or killing, as far as i can tell i can build my region how i want. The warp has been removed, so all my stuff is in there. I don't care about it but when it comes to the HUB ban... i can't be so kind.. I'm sorry if all this has been misunderstood. Please unban me cause you have no Proof of me doint Trap killing or Region Killing.

ps: My IGN is _MeinKraft_

Thank you.

@Jaide Hellspur
@Maarten
@DaPolarBear
@Dudeman470

Backus

Void Walker
Please go to www.snapcraft.net/appeal to appeal your ban.

Also, bans do not exist for specific servers. All bans apply to all of Snapcraft.

OP
OP
_MeinKraft_

_MeinKraft_

First Step
The following error occurred:
Please enter a valid message.

the forum is all bugged :) i suggest updating forum would be nice

using latest chrome version

Status
Not open for further replies.