Kit PvP Reset & Ending Event

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
Kit PvP Reset & Ending Event

Greetings Snapcraftians,

We’re excited to bring you our latest Kit PvP season with new features and bug fixes that we’re sure many of you will continue to enjoy. This update of course comes with a brand new map and spawn. More information will follow on the day of the release.

For the ending event, we will be doing Last Man Standing, the winner of this event will receive a €50 store coupon.

Here are a few things to note about this event:
• The spawn area will be unavailable
• If you die you won't be able to respawn
• Players stalling on purpose will be disqualified from the event
• Players caught hacking during the event will be PERMANENTLY banned
• Players who use map exploits will be banned for 7 Days
The event will take place Friday, October 16th at 8:00 PM CEST

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
wooo

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Sounds amazing! I’m gonna lose but I’ll give it a go!

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
awesome sauce!

Schaffi

Tree Puncher
Can you make it so people cant team for the event? This way noobs could maybw have a chance. It would also be nice if there was a sale for kitpvp reset or a discount code for kitpvp items only. Other than all that im hyped :). I would like to know some extra info for the event such as if we are gonna be using our own loot or not and etc. For the event GL everyone, im looking fkrward to it

OP
OP
Maarten

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
Can you make it so people cant team for the event? This way noobs could maybw have a chance. It would also be nice if there was a sale for kitpvp reset or a discount code for kitpvp items only. Other than all that im hyped :). I would like to know some extra info for the event such as if we are gonna be using our own loot or not and etc. For the event GL everyone, im looking fkrward to it
Teaming is allowed, gangs will be disabled though. You will use your own gear

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Will the map reset right after the event ends?
As said by Maarten, more information will be announced on the day of release, however this is called an "Ending Event"; so you'd assume so.