Kit PvP Tips for Beginners.

Was this thread helpful?

• Total voters

Infectious

Gold Miner
Now I have been playing kitPvp for a while and I have seen a lot of hackusating such as reach, speed, kill-aura. There are a few players like that who just don't care about the community. But there are other players who are just good. They use a lot of strats to absolutely Flawless you. And most players basically get confused on how guys like Obliteratings and KAOSDestroyer combo you from 7 blocks.

These are a few things that would actually help you boost your kdr in this PvP server.

1. Use your golden apples wisely

This is a problem for a lot of players I see. Most of the time they
gapple up when they are just 2 hearts low. This may save you for a first kill, but annoyingly a guy like me or Auru just comes up and cleans you. There's a simple way to survive this. It's called - Running..... Run from OP players and just gapple fight them. Gapples do revive up to 2 hearts which is critical for survival.

2. Speed hacks??.....Nah....Pots are better

A fast movement can make it really hard for players to hit you. This increases your combos by a lot. You can find Speed 1 and 2 in the shop. It's really cheap for what it is actually worth. Basically it costs only 3 and 6 $(in game) More than 60% of us forget about it and when we see people hitting us from such a long distance , we go like "Damn.......Get Banned Kid..." when the truth is just pure 'speed'. W tapping also helps here. Search it up to learn how w tapping works

3. Please log out every now and then...

Eventually even if you are a GOD at pvp, someone will kill you which is very demoralizing for pvpers. And the worst part is that you lose all of your hard earned items that you could have used to be better in the game. If I get a Prot 5 chestplate from somewhere and I see a guy at 1 hp being chased by QualityPanda, I would rather just wait till my combat tag expires and hide somewhere till I can do ./spawn. This way you can get better gear and advantages against other players (including donors). But if you know your are too good to die then good luck.

4. Be Respectful at all times.....(please lower brightness)

If you are a meanie who just can't stop throwing 'L's all day then great guys will eventually target you and fudge you up. This is a simple PvP equation that I made up-
Getting Fudged up multiple times = RAGE.

Just a few casual tips ;-)

1. Get a cool nickname. If you don't know how to use the command, you may ask staff in-game.
2. Practice at other servers that are meant for PvP. Like Badlion or any other servers. Obviously you don't want to lose your kdr on Snapcraft or you'll look bad.
Hope these tips helped you guys..... oh and please leave ratings if it did.
As always love ya'll

'CONTAGIOUS'

Last edited:

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
1) Are you crazy?!! Telling them to STAY noob is just terrible. You learn from losses, and the greater your enemy, the higher the chance is you can improve. I rarely run and almost never play other pvp servers than snapcraft. And I'm probably more than good.
2) Speed doesn't improve YOUR pvp skills. You can learn to fight well with it, but I personally find no speed pvp better. It's very easy to combo.

Casual tips:
You don't need rank nor pvp on those other servers. Just take a look at me: I've never owned a rank on Snapcraft.

EDIT: Sorry if this sounds passive aggressive to you! Don't take it too seriously :)
Every server is different and therefore each pvp experience, too. I don't like runners but that's just my personal opinion, and if your strategy contains running it's completely fine, just not well seen among some players.
The thread is nicely made. Keep it up (y)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Infectious

Infectious

Gold Miner
1) Are you crazy?!! Telling them to STAY noob is just terrible. You learn from losses, and the greater your enemy, the higher the chance is you can improve. I rarely run and almost never play other pvp servers than snapcraft. And I'm probably more than good.
2) Speed doesn't improve YOUR pvp skills. You can learn to fight well with it, but I personally find no speed pvp better. It's very easy to combo.

Casual tips:
You don't need rank nor pvp on those other servers. Just take a look at me: I've never owned a rank on Snapcraft.

EDIT: Sorry if this sounds passive aggressive to you! Don't take it too seriously :)
Every server is different and therefore each pvp experience, too. I don't like runners but that's just my personal opinion, and if your strategy contains running it's completely fine, just not well seen among some players.
The thread is nicely made. Keep it up (y)
Nah I'm ok with it. Anyways this is just a Tips thing to boost your kdr not your PvP.

OP
OP
Infectious

Infectious

Gold Miner
Why am i mentioned in this thread? Im not good, i get comboed by zombies in single player.
Because I think you are good and I didn't know about your zombie thing.

OP
OP
Infectious

Infectious

Gold Miner
I feel like putting all non ranked players in the same "pool" shouldn't be valid.
I didn't understand what you said there but this is for all players including ranked....

Depression

Gold Miner
I didn't understand what you said there but this is for all players including ranked....
Last phrase of your first paragraph. "And most non players basically get confused". I was referring to this, as skill/knowledge isn't always applied to ranked players either...

OP
OP
Infectious

Infectious

Gold Miner
Last phrase of your first paragraph. "And most non players basically get confused". I was referring to this, as skill/knowledge isn't always applied to ranked players either...
Oh ok.... I think I put non there by accident. Thanks for notifying. I will fix that right away

OP
OP
Infectious

Infectious

Gold Miner
So this my first thread and I am ok with any problems or mistakes for this one. Mistakes make you better right?
I hope I can make better threads next time

OP
OP
Infectious

Infectious

Gold Miner
Still doesnt help me passing zombies in pvp skills/ pve

Lol this is for boosting kdr for beginners not PvP. If you want a zombie killing thread I'll make one just for you.

OP
OP
Infectious

Infectious

Gold Miner
OP
OP
Infectious

Infectious

Gold Miner

SnapCraftPanda

Iron Miner
Nah I just die but helpful for some people ;-)

OP
OP
Infectious

Infectious

Gold Miner
OP
OP
Infectious

Infectious

Gold Miner