Kit PvP Tips for Beginners.

Was this thread helpful?

• Total voters
OP
OP
Infectious

Infectious

Gold Miner
So r u using a trackpad? (MacBook or laptop)

OP
OP
Infectious

Infectious

Gold Miner
OP
OP
Infectious

Infectious

Gold Miner
OP
OP
Infectious

Infectious

Gold Miner
If someone is usually op, chances are they have many more gaps than you. As you said they are op, so they will have better armour and usually a better sword. So you cant just trade hits and then run and gap. They bows maube even epearls.
Use your opponents and surroundings too. The tree top is a good way to cut them off. I do it all the time. Sometimes I've done it to you when I was a non. I would also say mastering the bow would help. I think that a bow won't do that much damage to an "op" player but still u can use it to give Kb.
And what I meant by opponents is to lead them into a multi fight. If they get attacked by one of those guys... they will have to quit on u and focus on the others. Unless their armor is SO OP that they won't even feel others hitting them....

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I'll always be the worse pvper on here no matter what, but pretty alright tips. ^_^

OP
OP
Infectious

Infectious

Gold Miner
I'll always be the worse pvper on here no matter what, but pretty alright tips. ^_^
Illuminati Confirmed. And I won't say that calling yourself the worst should be 'valid'. I used to think that all the time. And there is where my 1731deaths in eg come from. After that, Mysti gave me a bit of encouragement so now I just reached 13000on my main. So....yeah....your not the worst.

OP
OP
Infectious

Infectious

Gold Miner
Hi guys just a refresher that KitPvP also has auctioning (for newer players). You can get cool stuff like god armor or sell your valuable items and become rich somewhat like toosour. Make sure you earn the money too. ;-)

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Can there be a "The beginning post was WAY too colorful?" for the survey?

<Poking fun, great content for first time pvper's... I suppose>

OP
OP
Infectious

Infectious

Gold Miner
Can there be a "The beginning post was WAY too colorful?" for the survey?

<Poking fun, great content for first time pvper's... I suppose>
As you wish my lord and savior Legitmon :/

OP
OP
Infectious

Infectious

Gold Miner
Incoming!!
I'm making a video on how to improve aim in Minecraft but for the moment here you go....I'm sorry if you are a bit uncomfortable with this but some great players use this. After a few days a new post on eg will be coming.
This is not my video and it is only meant to show a temporary aim tutorial