Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCrazyCorn

Gold Miner
Hey PvPers!

(This thread was edited)

People have been asking for a new map for kitPvP. However no one has made a suggestion about it.
We want to have everyone upload pictures of things that would make a nice kitPvP map or theme.
Examples of what we mean with those pictures:
https://i.imgur.com/0jhxaiH.png
https://i.imgur.com/pt3qgqy.png

We rather have pictures instead of features the kitPvP map must have.
But if you get an idea for a new feature please let us know so we can try to implement it.

Also if you want to keep the current map please let us know too.

We appreciate it when you explain clearly what you want.

~Builders

Last edited:

Dlockwardsbank

First Step
No leaves on the ground, no slabs, no lilly pads,no water that glitches, and definitely not fully flat tf?
cool buildings and different elevations like this map but just ditch the slabs. hate getting stuck in blocks fam. Dont reset the server that would surely kill it, and add bounties.

Last edited:

Zero131

Tree Puncher
Features to include:
-Flat areas for gfights: Flat areas are better for gfights.
-No lava pits: People drop in them so you cant pick up their loot.
-Sumo place: Enjoyable to play sumo when kitpvp is quiet.
-Koth: Better then envoys as it involves more pvp and competition.
-Similar size to the old maps: Maps that are too big(like this one) means its very easy to log.
-A lake area: Makes the depth strider enchant worth having.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I’d just suggest remodelling old maps and reuse them as that’s what everyone wants.

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
Features to include:
-Flat areas for gfights:
Flat areas are better for gfights.
-Similar size to the old maps: Maps that are too big(like this one) means its very easy to log.
I think a Koth in KitPvP could be interesting :-D

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I would like this idea

Seirlus

Tree Puncher
-Flat areas for gfights: Flat areas are better for gfights.

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
Spawn -
  • Make the spawn in middle instead of on side of map how it is currently. When it is in the center it allows players to have all sides to jump off of and you won't just be spawn camped when you jump. (How the old spawns were, in the center)
  • Add barrier blocks above the villagers heads, prevents arrows from being able to be shot at the villagers and stick there. (there is a reason for this, I can provide if you want)
  • Another area for the trade-in items to builder game would be cool to keep in spawn next map too.
  • An area of lava/fire somewhere at spawn to throw junk maybe
Actual map -
  • The 4 theme map previously was a nice map, it was good size and you had multiple types of areas and grounds to pvp on. Having a similar thing as another 4 themes would be cool, but obviously new themes.
  • A lake but not several blocks deep, just 1-3 deep.
  • Center of the map a very flat area, SC logo in center would be cool with all the themes on the sides, like last map.
  • Avoid using slabs/stairs - any half blocks on the ground, they're glitchy to pvp/walk on.
Theme Ideas -
  • Towny/Village area with buildings, some buildings you're able to get into.
  • Some type of Underwater theme with coral, seaplants growing around, maybe some type of building that fits.
  • Jungle/Forest build, trees, logs, the lake could be included in this somewhere. (Don't include vines anywhere)

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
Spawn -
  • Make the spawn in middle instead of on side of map how it is currently. When it is in the center it allows players to have all sides to jump off of and you won't just be spawn camped when you jump. (How the old spawns were, in the center)
  • Add barrier blocks above the villagers heads, prevents arrows from being able to be shot at the villagers and stick there. (there is a reason for this, I can provide if you want)
  • Another area for the trade-in items to builder game would be cool to keep in spawn next map too.
Actual map -
  • The 4 theme map previously was a nice map, it was good size and you had multiple types of areas and grounds to pvp on. Having a similar thing as another 4 themes would be cool, but obviously new themes.
  • Center of the map a very flat area, SC logo in center would be cool with all the themes on the sides, like last map.
Theme Ideas -
  • Some type of Underwater theme with coral, seaplants growing around, maybe some type of building that fits.
  • Jungle/Forest build, trees, logs, the lake could be included in this somewhere. (Don't include vines anywhere)
Some very nice ideas here! :)

Seirlus

Tree Puncher
Spawn -
Actual map -
  • Avoid using slabs/stairs - any half blocks on the ground, they're glitchy to pvp/walk on.
Theme Ideas -

Skeplex

First Step
Hi,
We should have a new kitpvp map because of many different reasons. The first reason is that the spawn isn’t even in the middle. I like having the option of having the direction on which I drop in. Second reason is that there is no place for proper gfights, because of the slabs and extra blocks. Third reason is because a new map would bring new players, and that’s about it for me. Maybe something like the map 2 maps before (4 seasons)

FatSecurityGuy

Skeleton Slayer
Certainly needs a new map, unsure about the reset though.
Also, love all the Ideas, they should all be put into consideration when creating a new map

Deadly_k1tten

Stone Miner
Staff member
Helper
I like the idea of having a central spawn, avoid drop camping.

I reckon a multi-dimention map could be fun? 4 sectors for overworld/ nether/ end/ sumo?

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I like the idea of having a central spawn, avoid drop camping.

I reckon a multi-dimention map could be fun? 4 sectors for overworld/ nether/ end/ sumo?
that would be interesting.. i like it

Status
Not open for further replies.