Level 100 (stats)/freezeblaze

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FreezeBlaze

Alright so as you guys might have heard, I recently (a couple of minutes ago) hit level 100 while 1v1'ing TopNinja on EG (yes this was planned, this was like the 5th time we 1v1'ed, 3 of those being on creative so they lasted longer). Now I noticed a lot of people were supprised to look at my stats in my /level, because they noticed my playtime being much shorter than the average. Keep in mind that I took advantage of the 3x Exp a couple of weekends ago and I also got a decent amount of exp from the parkour (I'm pretty sure this was a one-time thing).

Here are my Earth Games stats on my FreezeBlaze account, if you were wondering (Yes I was at 5.56 a couple of days ago, and dropped a bit due to me testing out some new trap concepts :) ) :
a4481d168608243420f814e7f490f60f.png

Here is my /level a couple of minutes after I hit 100 :
dca66da625e08726a45b32156cba5c76.png

Here is a screenshot of my chat as I reached 100, you can see that I killed TopNinja within seconds after reaching 100, because I level'ed up mid-fight :
f2ae4f246f641c5f8797b586e2dc7f24.png

Here are my stats a bit before I level'ed to 100 :
64bb60e8486bc6fd4c18f81b82387b7c.png

Here is a selfie screenshot I took of me and TopNinja while he was afk mid-fight during one of our gapple fights on creative :
0690338ef58fbce0663ac244fbba7582.png

Incase anybody was wondering, the only reason I went on creative was because I noticed no staff on there at the time, I say this because I usually recommend people to stay away from creative when having pvp in mind because of all the hackusating, staff skipping to conclusions, etc.

~Freeze

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
OP
OP
F

FreezeBlaze

Btw it's also my second time hitting 100, so I'm used to the grinding ;-) (I got reset from 109-0 after getting unbanned, my choice though so don't go blaming anybody)

iamontda

Void Walker
Incase anybody was wondering, the only reason I went on creative was because I noticed no staff on there at the time, I say this because I usually recommend people to stay away from creative when having pvp in mind because of all the hackusating, staff skipping to conclusions, etc.
Hacking is allowed in Creative (pretty much the only place it's allowed, in fact). A few specific servers like Factions have been gaining lag from the larger player counts and a few other factors as well.

OP
OP
F

FreezeBlaze

Hacking is allowed in Creative (pretty much the only place it's allowed, in fact). A few specific servers like Factions have been gaining lag from the larger player counts and a few other factors as well.
So when YAMPY Falsly banned me for "hacking" one CREATIVE, he wasn't supposed to anyways!??!?!

OP
OP
F

FreezeBlaze

If you're a player known for being much more active on a server besides Creative but hack when in Creative, then it's fair in my eyes.
I didn't hack while on creative, the only thing I did was deny the fact that I was, which lead to the whole "Guilty unless proven innocent".

CrazyFox101

Gold Miner
HACKING IS ALLOWED ON CREATIVE?? TIME TO CRASH CREATIVE BOIS

Status
Not open for further replies.