Level 100 (stats)/freezeblaze

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamontda

Void Walker
Ugh, I couldn't find my post to correct/clarify it. Too late now I suppose.

What I meant is, it isn't much enforced. Nobody gains or loses any real advantages in Creative if they're hacking or subject to meeting a hacker. But, again, if you've hacked before in Creative but you're more active on other servers, that's a sign meaning you might be one who hacks on other servers as well. That's just how I look at it.

OP
OP
F

FreezeBlaze

Ugh, I couldn't find my post to correct/clarify it. Too late now I suppose.

What I meant is, it isn't much enforced. Nobody gains or loses any real advantages in Creative if they're hacking or subject to meeting a hacker. But, again, if you've hacked before in Creative but you're more active on other servers, that's a sign meaning you might be one who hacks on other servers as well. That's just how I look at it.
If you put it like that, you could just use YAMPY's logic, and ban people while they are offline for not provided proof of them not hacking, of which they might have done at one point on single player mode >.> Either way, rule breaking isn't much enforced in most situations that I have experience, of which when it was enforced, I am happy about, for those few times.
Don't take the first part seriously, I went a bit far there, but you shouldn't just assume things about people due to other things. Like I shouldn't assume that you are mean just because of the way you respond to threads.

~FreezeBlaze

iamontda

Void Walker
It's okay to be biased in thinking that I'm being mean. I heard a great quote from somewhere that being hated is a good thing, because it means that in some way you're challenging the other person's ideas/ideals maybe without even knowing it. Just a little side thing :)

Bob has a good reason for locking this, but first I'd like to say that I know the details (for example, you were online but gave scattered and inconsistent reasons as to why you wouldn't show your f3) and your case took a while to chew through and decide upon. If you'd like to keep pm'ing me, please do, I'd like to keep working through our differences.

Also I'm like level 36 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.