Priest Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

venom_drago

Stone Miner
ive turned in every items the priest asked for and I wasted 30k for those items maybe more
Then I was asked to kill
100 enderman
100 creeper
50 silverfish
5 giants
And I killed all those and 3 giants already I was about to killed my fourth giant today and I got kick from the quest because of " something "
That's one of the most mess up thing this server can do and I bet there's other looses their money and stuff on this quest too for NOTHING
At least give us those stuff that we wasted on that quest for NOTHING back
But something that's shock were what Aaron says after he remove the quest "DEAL WITH IT"

PieIsGood

Void Walker
ive turned in every items the priest asked for and I wasted 30k for those items maybe more
Then I was asked to kill
100 enderman
100 creeper
50 silverfish
5 giants
And I killed all those and 3 giants already I was about to killed my fourth giant today and I got kick from the quest because of " something "
That's one of the most mess up thing this server can do and I bet there's other looses their money and stuff on this quest too for NOTHING
At least give us those stuff that we wasted on that quest for NOTHING back
But something that's shock were what Aaron says after he remove the quest "DEAL WITH IT"
I cant understand half the stuff you are saying... What did Aaron say?

OP
OP
venom_drago

venom_drago

Stone Miner
Aaron said deal with it after he remove the priest quest and that quest is the hardest to complete and mostly require money and timesssss a lot of times

iFlezz Gaming

Diamond Miner
This really ticks me off but I guess I gotta deal with it :-(.

OP
OP
venom_drago

venom_drago

Stone Miner
This is exactly why this server came from around 800 players to 200 players server because of one person work and what pisses a lot of people off is when an admin did something that screw up the player or something like that "you're not suppose to say "Deal with it" but to say my apologies" that's what a good admin suppose to be like not pissing people off and have fun doing it

Aaron

Creeper Hugger
It's not "deal with it", once again, you spread lies, rumours, just to start some staff hate. Do you feel proud of yourself? The reason the server is losing players is because of people like YOU.

Why don't you actually look at it from our view?
The quest was bugged. It was broken, and people had problems completing the stage where you had to give nether stars. After that, the quest was pretty much undo-able. To fix the quest, we had to go into the quest configurations and change it up. After that, the PLUGIN automatically resets the progress on all quests.

You think I want to reset quests? You think that this is my goal in life? If you haven't noticed, school has started, and Minecraft isn't my highest priority in life right now. Yet here I am, making new quests and doing quest maintenance every week just so you guys have some new content to enjoy. My bad.

Last edited:
OP
OP
venom_drago

venom_drago

Stone Miner
You did said deal with it I saw the chat you type with my own eyes and I sure other saw it too and now you're blaming me people like me for making the server like this but have you look at yourself and see what I'm talking about because YOU blame people like you're blaming me right now for what I didn't do

I don't really want to say this at all but I have to you are a little bit immature to do this job. I'm only saying this because I know from many pov that I'm older than you so I can say it without being disrespectful.

PieIsGood

Void Walker
You did said deal with it I saw the chat you type with my own eyes and I sure other saw it too and now you're blaming me people like me for making the server like this but have you look at yourself and see what I'm talking about because YOU blame people like you're blaming me right now for what I didn't do

I don't really want to say this at all but I have to you are a little bit immature to do this job. I'm only saying this because I know from many pov that I'm older than you so I can say it without being disrespectful.
Actually you are only 16 and I think Aaron is like 17?

Aaron

Creeper Hugger
I never said I didn't say "deal with it". I said that many times, but I also offered an explanation on why people need to "deal with it", which you CLEARLY didn't pay attention to. If you feel hating on staff is more important than reading, that's your own decision.

You also shouldn't be here judging maturity and how to run a server since you know nothing about what we do.

Also, I'm 18, but maturity is not a measure of age.

OP
OP
venom_drago

venom_drago

Stone Miner
Actually you are only 16 and I think Aaron is like 17?
No I'm not 16 this is a worldwide thing so I DO NOT want other people to actually know my real age and my real life info it'll remain private so I type in random age instead of real age.

OP
OP
venom_drago

venom_drago

Stone Miner
I never said I didn't say "deal with it". I said that many times, but I also offered an explanation on why people need to "deal with it", which you CLEARLY didn't pay attention to. If you feel hating on staff is more important than reading, that's your own decision.

You also shouldn't be here judging maturity and how to run a server since you know nothing about what we do.

Yea you're right in part of it because I actually got shock and log off when you said deal with it

I know that I don't know anything about running a server because that's NOT what I'm talking about, I'm judging you on the way you talk to other people in chat sometime it's actually a mature person speaking but most of the time you talk like a kid, no offense.

OP
OP
venom_drago

venom_drago

Stone Miner
I've also ask other people and they've also told me that this server won't be a server without you so I appreciate that but the way you talk to people is what you need to fix and it's the only thing you need to fix to be the BEST admin out there I'm saying this from experience from other server and my friend who's an owner of a server
Aaron I'm saying this so you can rethink about it, and try just to fix your "manners" a little to other people Im not trying to be mean or anything I'm just telling you and Ik you're stress from the update but still try to keep a good mood

iKaamboo

Zombie Killer

So why is there a age of how old Helpers have to be?

thediamonddude2

Iron Miner
True that, but you know what @Aaron means. Aaron is talking about this thread not any other topic though. Aaron is just saying to @KeanRobert maturity of an age does not matter in this thread because @venom_drago is saying something he didn't look closely to and trying to FRAME the Staffs : P so umm yea Win lose situation.

thediamonddude2

Iron Miner
I've also ask other people and they've also told me that this server won't be a server without you so I appreciate that but the way you talk to people is what you need to fix and it's the only thing you need to fix to be the BEST admin out there I'm saying this from experience from other server and my friend who's an owner of a server
Aaron I'm saying this so you can rethink about it, and try just to fix your "manners" a little to other people Im not trying to be mean or anything I'm just telling you and Ik you're stress from the update but still try to keep a good mood
THIS IS SNAPCRAFT! Snapcraft has Different Rules than your friends server, so who atually gives a BS. Anyways aout the things you said about Aaron Good luck with a mute or a different consequence.

archerunknown

Gold Miner
just a quick question to what iKaamboo said,how old do u have to be a helper ?

Status
Not open for further replies.