Priest Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron

Creeper Hugger
There's only so much "maturity" ANYONE can have before they start getting pissed off. If you provoke me with the pure intent of receiving a reaction in which you deem "abusive", you're going to get it. People like you jump straight to conclusions without meeting all the facts first.
Your friend gets banned? "He's innocent, and Aaron is to blame."
The server restarts? "Aaron must of crashed it. "
Quests had a update/reload? "Aaron is immature and does it for the lawls"
Look at you now, making a flaming thread and ranting at me from just ONE simple thing, which can easily be gained back through an hour or so of work. Suddenly when I get pissed at the mountains of accusations, it's my fault as well.

Also, I'm not going to punish him for being immature. If he doesn't "get it", then it's really not my place to be teaching it to him, I'm not his mother, and if he was raised thinking that all authority is corrupt, then he's going to have a rough time in the future.
Additionally, no one is "asking" you to play on a server. If you don't like it here because something small went wrong and you CAN actually pin the blame to someone, so be it. If you play with a big gaming merchandise, you think they would care for your suggestions and rants like these? They say "deal with it" just as much, except they say it with millions of dollars behind them.

The only reason you hate here is because we give you the freedom to. Don't abuse it, you have no idea what we (the staff) do.

OP
OP
venom_drago

venom_drago

Stone Miner
There's only so much "maturity" ANYONE can have before they start getting pissed off. If you provoke me with the pure intent of receiving a reaction in which you deem "abusive", you're going to get it. People like you jump straight to conclusions without meeting all the facts first.
Your friend gets banned? "He's innocent, and Aaron is to blame."
The server restarts? "Aaron must of crashed it. "
Quests had a update/reload? "Aaron is immature and does it for the lawls"
Look at you now, making a flaming thread and ranting at me from just ONE simple thing, which can easily be gained back through an hour or so of work. Suddenly when I get pissed at the mountains of accusations, it's my fault as well.

Also, I'm not going to punish him for being immature. If he doesn't "get it", then it's really not my place to be teaching it to him, I'm not his mother, and if he was raised thinking that all authority is corrupt, then he's going to have a rough time in the future.
Additionally, no one is "asking" you to play on a server. If you don't like it here because something small went wrong and you CAN actually pin the blame to someone, so be it. If you play with a big gaming merchandise, you think they would care for your suggestions and rants like these? They say "deal with it" just as much, except they say it with millions of dollars behind them.

The only reason you hate here is because we give you the freedom to. Don't abuse it, you have no idea what we (the staff) do.
Please stick to the topic I've been telling you, you keep changing the situation so you don't have to face it, and I not talking about my friend getting ban or anything because none of my friend got ban that I know of.
And I am not hating anything or anyone I'm only telling you to change your attitude to others that's all I'm saying

Im done here close thread please.

PieIsGood

Void Walker
Please stick to the topic I've been telling you, you keep changing the situation so you don't have to face it, and I not talking about my friend getting ban or anything because none of my friend got ban that I know of.
And I am not hating anything or anyone I'm only telling you to change your attitude to others that's all I'm saying

Im done here close thread please.
Your profile picture says you are 16... GG

Aaron

Creeper Hugger
I'm not changing anything, and if you actually read, you'll notice. Stop changing the topic to examples I put up instead of reading what I actually wrote.

You claim I'm being immature, I put up points saying that you only claim this because YOU missed vital facts about what happened. You're blaming me because you refuse to actually look at the facts, which is what my "blame Aaron" examples were saying. Get over yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.