Added Sentimental on Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hris

Stone Miner
As a Prison PvPer with many kills, I and many of my friends think that only getting notch apples and repair tokens gets boring. What we would like to be changed is how the sentimental custom enchant works. I think that it should be made the same as Factions, Skyblock and Survival, 10% chance added per level so that god items can drop too.
- drinkwater

kcin2

Iron Miner
Neither system is good. Currently on prison it makes it completely impossible to get any items from kills since everyone has senti on everything. And also having over level 1 is useless and a waste of tokens

Currently on factions, etc. it costs way too much to get to a level that's any good

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
I agree that after a period of time sentimental does result in people never getting items from pvp, therefore making it so there is no incentive to pvp at all really.. What's the point in pvping and damaging your gear for no reward in return with regards to loot? And then, as kcin said, the percentage system would balance it a bit more but it is extremely expensive.

_Tucker_

Tree Puncher
Coming from a player that mains prisons I think this is a great idea. I do think the cost of sentimental enchant will have to be decreased in value as people will want to at least have a 50% chance of keeping their items and not want to pay over 20k etokens for it. This would also make items with sentimental 10 worth significantly more when trading and selling God Items.

SHquap

Tree Puncher
I totally agree, fights and kills make you earn nothing, changing the sentimental system would atleast make pvp more profitable and senti more worth it.

mbuster2

Tree Puncher
change facs and pris senti values, they are too expensive past 5 and too little chance on facs, i believe the price should be re-balanced to a cheaper price, and senti values will be 10% keep chance per lvl

iPalkia

Tree Puncher
I agree, and at the very least I think the prices for the 10% sentimental per level needs to be heavily decreased. Virtually nobody on skyblock can afford to get even a 50% chance at keeping loot. The prices are ridiculously expensive for the value.

Sammopp

Stone Miner
agreed +1 from me

GRZ_Stealth

Gold Miner
As a Prison PvPer with many kills, I and many of my friends think that only getting notch apples and repair tokens gets boring. What we would like to be changed is how the sentimental custom enchant works. I think that it should be made the same as Factions, Skyblock and Survival, 10% chance added per level so that god items can drop too.
- drinkwater
yes please I never die so this only makes it better for me getting more stuff

GRZ_Stealth

Gold Miner
Also make prison pvp a big pvp zone and add bards for your own gang that give you str3 when holding and only works while the bard is in pvp out of god

GRZ_Stealth

Gold Miner
@GRZ_Stealth
Adding another pvp area that is much bigger would be a lot more fun. But, prison isnt a pvp server and having a small pvp area fits the theme of prison.
Even though prison is mainly about mining like half of the player base actually pvp’s even if it is just a little bit most of the pvp player base quit because all it is is getting ganked or ganking and it is almost impossible to get out while getting 10v1ed and pvp is a big factor in the economy especially with reps

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
Have a % system for senti on prison and lower the prices for that enchant across the game modes that need it, yes. +1

Status
Not open for further replies.