SIX 50 EUR Giftcards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

orbit14

Tree Puncher
Giveaway!

Hello everyone, I have decided to host a giveaway with factions reset coming around! I will personally be giving away a total of six 50 EUR giftcards to be used on the webshop. There will be six separate winners randomly chosen.
You may join no matter what gamemode you're from!

━━━━━━━━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━━━━━━━━
You can enter this giveaway by entering your in-game name below!
Optional: Add your discord if you want to ensure you are able to be contacted for the reward.
You may not enter any alternate accounts into the giveaway!
You can’t enter the giveaway if you’re currently banned or get banned any time throughout this giveaway:-P

- Staff are allowed to enter! -
The giveaway will end on October 10th! Any entries after that date will be excluded.

Good luck everyone! :)
IGN: Fuzakeru
Discord: nilan٭#3773

Splatmatt24

First Step
Giveaway!

Hello everyone, I have decided to host a giveaway with factions reset coming around! I will personally be giving away a total of six 50 EUR giftcards to be used on the webshop. There will be six separate winners randomly chosen.
You may join no matter what gamemode you're from!

You can enter this giveaway by entering your in-game name below!
Optional: Add your discord if you want to ensure you are able to be contacted for the reward.
You may not enter any alternate accounts into the giveaway!
You can’t enter the giveaway if you’re currently banned or get banned any time throughout this giveaway:-P

- Staff are allowed to enter! -
The giveaway will end on October 10th! Any entries after that date will be excluded.

Good luck everyone! :)
Splatmatt24

discord: Faded#9805

OP
OP
Ex_Admin

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
Giveaway Results!

@IDiraa, @MxddenBxn, @DIGGYBOY007, @Zone, @Bug, and @Ztrox won the giftcard giveaway.
They will each receive their 50 EUR giftcard to use on the Snapcraft webstore.

Thanks to everyone who participated, gg to the winners! I look forward to hosting more giveaways in the future. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.