SIX 50 EUR Giftcards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnderBubbles

Tree Puncher
Giveaway!

Hello everyone, I have decided to host a giveaway with factions reset coming around! I will personally be giving away a total of six 50 EUR giftcards to be used on the webshop. There will be six separate winners randomly chosen.
You may join no matter what gamemode you're from!

━━━━━━━━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━━━━━━━━
You can enter this giveaway by entering your in-game name below!
Optional: Add your discord if you want to ensure you are able to be contacted for the reward.
You may not enter any alternate accounts into the giveaway!
You can’t enter the giveaway if you’re currently banned or get banned any time throughout this giveaway:-P

- Staff are allowed to enter! -
The giveaway will end on October 10th! Any entries after that date will be excluded.

Good luck everyone! :)
EnderBubbles
Ender#4019

Thanks for the chance!!!

AlzheimerTapir

First Step
Giveaway!

Hello everyone, I have decided to host a giveaway with factions reset coming around! I will personally be giving away a total of six 50 EUR giftcards to be used on the webshop. There will be six separate winners randomly chosen.
You may join no matter what gamemode you're from!

You can enter this giveaway by entering your in-game name below!
Optional: Add your discord if you want to ensure you are able to be contacted for the reward.
You may not enter any alternate accounts into the giveaway!
You can’t enter the giveaway if you’re currently banned or get banned any time throughout this giveaway:-P

- Staff are allowed to enter! -
The giveaway will end on October 10th! Any entries after that date will be excluded.

Good luck everyone! :)
IGN: AlzheimeirTapir
Discord: Jordy#1578

Goodluck y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.