Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
ign: A5HE

Bermingham123

First Step
Giveaway!

Hello everyone, I have decided to host a giveaway with factions reset coming around! I will personally be giving away a total of six 50 EUR giftcards to be used on the webshop. There will be six separate winners randomly chosen.
You may join no matter what gamemode you're from!

━━━━━━━━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━━━━━━━━
You can enter this giveaway by entering your in-game name below!
Optional: Add your discord if you want to ensure you are able to be contacted for the reward.
You may not enter any alternate accounts into the giveaway!
You can’t enter the giveaway if you’re currently banned or get banned any time throughout this giveaway:-P

- Staff are allowed to enter! -
The giveaway will end on October 10th! Any entries after that date will be excluded.

Good luck everyone! :)
IGN Bermingham123
Discord ==CBER2006==
Giveaway!

Hello everyone, I have decided to host a giveaway with factions reset coming around! I will personally be giving away a total of six 50 EUR giftcards to be used on the webshop. There will be six separate winners randomly chosen.

Optional: Add your discord if you want to ensure you are able to be contacted for the reward.
You can’t enter the giveaway if you’re currently banned or get banned any time throughout this giveaway:-P

The giveaway will end on October 10th! Any entries after that date will be excluded.

IGN Bermingham123
Discord ==CBER2006== #4634
Gl to everyone

Itstoast123

Tree Puncher
Gewinnspiel! [/Alarm]
Hallo zusammen, ich habe beschlossen, ein Gewinnspiel zu veranstalten, bei dem die Fraktionen zurückgesetzt werden! Ich persönlich verlose insgesamt sechs 50 EUR Gutscheine für den Webshop. Es werden sechs verschiedene Gewinner nach dem Zufallsprinzip ausgewählt.
Du kannst mitmachen, egal in welchem Spielmodus du bist!

Du kannst an diesem Werbegeschenk teilnehmen, indem du unten deinen Namen im Spiel eingibst!
Optional: Fügen Sie Ihre Zwietracht hinzu, wenn Sie sicherstellen möchten, dass Sie für die Belohnung kontaktiert werden können.
Sie können nicht alle alternativen Konten in das Werbegeschenk eingeben!
Sie können nicht am Gewinnspiel teilnehmen, wenn Sie derzeit gesperrt sind oder während dieses Gewinnspiels jederzeit gesperrt werden:-P

- Personal darf eintreten! -
Das Gewinnspiel endet am 10. Oktober! Alle Einträge nach diesem Datum werden ausgeschlossen.

Allen viel Glück! :)

[/ZITIEREN]
Heyyyoooo whats up ign: PrinceToasty
Discord: Toast#4321

Benanii

First Step
Giveaway!

danibenani#8291

Wosek

SrMod
Staff member
SrMod
Mod
IGN: Wosek
Discord: Wosek#0408

0hComic

First Step
Giveaway!

I quit a while ago and just want gift cards for the next Prison season :/.

IGN: ComicPlayz

Discord: comic.#1929

Status
Not open for further replies.