Suggestions For Snapcraft. (these Are Opinions, Please Don't Downvote Me To Hell Or Start Fights

LuckyThinking

Zombie Killer
So I decided it was high time for some changes to Snapcraft. In my personal opinion, it is kind of a pay2win server.

KIT PVP SUGGESTIONS

/fly should be removed
Non donors are having to look up,instead of scanning the area like a normal pvper would be doing.Flying donors jump out of nowhere, and since they are falling, they get an automatic crit if they hit you. It is also annoying to get jumped on by a flying donor with full prot 4. This isn't what PvP is supposed to be like. Find a different reward, like ender pearls. You can raise the price for ender pearls in the shop if you want to make the donors feel more special. You can also include potions, more XP bottles, and money. Even enchantment books can be given.
/mount and /disguise should also be removed. /disguise turns you into a cow, pig,or sheep. This command can be abused when a donor uses this command before he engages in combat. This gives the donor time for THREE extra hits on his opponent, while the non-donor has to wait before the donor returns to normal BEFORE HE CAN EVEN LAND A SINGLE HIT. This command has no real use and should be limited only to lobby. /mount is also overpowered, as the lag on the server makes it impossible to hit someone on a horse.
________________________________________________________________________________________
FACTIONS SUGGESTIONS

I'm not sure if Factions has /disguise as a command, but if it is, please remove it. IT CAN BE ABUSED IN THE SAME WAY IT IS ABUSED IN KIT PVP
________________________________________________________________________________________

EARTHGAMES SUGGESTIONS

EarthGames is the one of the only gamemodes that are unique to SnapCraft. All i'm saying is, this gamemode makes snapcraft special. No other server has it, and make sure to add new maps and features to make it more fun.

SURVIVAL GAMES SUGGESTIONS

I personally think SG is kind of boring, and the way that it is set up is kind of wacky.
First off, i don't like how you can't use the whole map. When i try to use my old MCSG routes, I cant reach them because of a stupid force field.
Second off, the fact that you can destroy things kind of makes this a weird cross between Survival Games and UHC.
I propose that we do a complete overhaul of SG. Make it so you can't destroy anything but grass, vines, and leaves. Use the glass force fields that come with the map. And if you want to, add kits. (use Hypixel's Blitz SG as a reference for the kits) And finally and your own spin on it. it could be that wild dogs appear and attack players when they are only 12 players left, a sponsor system, etc. Add a SnapCraft spin to it. Make it different.

Thanks for reading all of this guys, and if you agree with my suggestions, rate this post agree. If you disagree, rate this post disagree and comment why.
Have a nice day :-D
-Andrew

Pookie_

Zombie Killer
I totally agree with your KitPvp ideas.
You have like 0% chance to survive a donator. Kipvp isnt even worth it if you didnt donate.
And the P4 diamond armor is way too much. They are like unkillable. Should be changed.

OP
OP
LuckyThinking

LuckyThinking

Zombie Killer
I totally agree with your KitPvp ideas.
You have like 0% chance to survive a donator. Kipvp isnt even worth it if you didnt donate.
And the P4 diamond armor is way too much. They are like unkillable. Should be changed.
Yeah, and the map is just too confined. If it was bigger, I wouldn't mind having prot 4 people running around.

Twwhaik4

Zombie Killer
For kit pvp, I heard that there is going to be a new map that will be slightly bigger. Also I agree with you about the /mount being a bit op. If a hacker with prot 4 diamond uses /mount it will be almost impossible to kill him/her. /d should stay the same because it is easy to see a flying animal above you or near you. For /fly there should be a longer timer to use it like maybe 10 seconds later when you are out of combat.

Also remove those server names because I think it might be considered advertising or something on those lines?

FireBlaze910

Gold Miner
i 100% agree on that /fly should be taken away in kitpvp it is unfair. I feel the same way with people having horses

Tarpon

Skeleton Slayer
I think your wrong about hg....It should stay the way it is.

CoxBrothers

Emerald Miner
I agree with all of this except for the /mount command i think that it would be fine to have horses BUT ONLY IF 1. the map was bigger and 2. if people could buy horses from the shop.

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
Though the perks may be a bit op, I think they should be toned down. Like I said in a post before, don't take away /fly, but put a cooldown on it. /disguise should also have a cooldown, and tweaked to make it less OP in or pre-battle. As for /mount, it should also have a bit of a cooldown and time limit while in combat. As for the lag you blame on the server, there is hardly any these days. Check your internet connection or your computer.

Twwhaik4

Zombie Killer
Though the perks may be a bit op, I think they should be toned down. Like I said in a post before, don't take away /fly, but put a cooldown on it. /disguise should also have a cooldown, and tweaked to make it less OP in or pre-battle. As for /mount, it should also have a bit of a cooldown and time limit while in combat. As for the lag you blame on the server, there is hardly any these days. Check your internet connection or your computer.

I doubt that /d can be made less op, and I agree with you about a cool down for /mount because donors just spam /mount to run away easily.

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
/d can be. Some things that could change /d would be:

Reduce damage while in /d
Run slower in /d
Time limit for /d
Extra knockback taken in /d

Things such as these could either benefit or harm the user. It would add strategy and would teach people on making choices.

OP
OP
LuckyThinking

LuckyThinking

Zombie Killer
I have 30 megabit download and 5 megabit upload. I don't think my internet is the problem.

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
You earn money, therefore you earn your OP-ness. Don't you think everyone started out with no money and had to work their way up?

And of course your issues are going to be discussed. "Server Discussion" isn't the only place that your problems and ideas will be discussed. Obviously the place that you want to post something that is suggesting and has suggestion the title would be in "Suggestions and Feedback."

Pookie_

Zombie Killer
You know its funny to see how all the VIPS get scared and Disagree everything that might make them less OP and make it more equal. Cowards.

ohhMaiiny

Zombie Killer
There is a reason its not Equal | We donated, not you | We paid irl Money for this stuff, flying shouldnt be taken away kinda 50% why i donated ;-) disguise was op before but now it goes away at once you are in combat. I can agree that /Mount is op, if you know you are loosing a dia fight you can simply type /Mount and get away from the non donors. Rest of it, BS

LegalSense

Void Walker
Ignorance is a bliss.

There is a reason its not Equal | We donated, not you | We paid irl Money for this stuff, flying shouldnt be taken away kinda 50% why i donated ;-) disguise was op before but now it goes away at once you are in combat. I can agree that /Mount is op, if you know you are loosing a dia fight you can simply type /Mount and get away from the non donors. Rest of it, BS

Jesus, so many of these answers are heavily opinionated and biased. I'm not even going to bother commenting my own suggestion.. YET

Tayler01

Tree Puncher
My "opinion" is if you want to complain and offer suggestions about snapcraft, why don't you make you OWN server. And how would u like it if u had a server that you put a lot of hard work into, just to have some1 like you come and complain or make "suggestions" about the server that you worked so hard on?? But then again its my "opinion", have a nice day.