Suggestions For Snapcraft. (these Are Opinions, Please Don't Downvote Me To Hell Or Start Fights

LegalSense

Void Walker
My "opinion" is if you want to complain and offer suggestions about snapcraft, why don't you make you OWN server. And how would u like it if u had a server that you put a lot of hard work into, just to have some1 like you come and complain or make "suggestions" about the server that you worked so hard on?? But then again its my "opinion", have a nice day.
The problem is that it's inequitable.

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
These are just suggestions. Servers should be open to suggestions. Don't make it seem like he was doing something harmful. Suggesting is fine, forcing is not. Theres a reason why theres a section of the forums called Suggestions and Feedback.

LegalSense

Void Walker
These are just suggestions. Servers should be open to suggestions. Don't make it seem like he was doing something harmful. Suggesting is fine, forcing is not. Theres a reason why theres a section of the forums called Suggestions and Feedback.
The only irony there is that this thread is in the 'Server Discussion', lol. But it's still open to discussion and suggestions.

Tayler01

Tree Puncher
Yes I agree, but you shouldn't complain and insult, even if they are suggestions.

hayden51

Emerald Miner
Considering the fact that most of this server is highly bias, no change will ever take place. Some of you need to learn that life is about compromise, and that you can't always get your way. You need to meet in the middle to satisfy both sides...

(This is one of the reasons I stopped playing this server in game)

hayden51

Emerald Miner
Pardon my language, but this really p****s me off. I've made so many suggestion threads in the past, not only have they been reticulated by the bias donors, but completely shutdown by them. For those of you who rated this thread "disagree", ask yourself, are you open to change?

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
Obviously some people are unwilling to lose power, even if they can understand that its for the greater good. Who put yourself in front of everyone? What makes it so hard to help another even if it costs yourself?

Pookie_

Zombie Killer
My "opinion" is if you want to complain and offer suggestions about snapcraft, why don't you make you OWN server. And how would u like it if u had a server that you put a lot of hard work into, just to have some1 like you come and complain or make "suggestions" about the server that you worked so hard on?? But then again its my "opinion", have a nice day.
Not to be rude. But there is a 'suggestions' forum. So ehm. Why the hell would he have to make his own server if he can just post his suggstions here? Your post made no sense at all.
'If you wanna discuss something, make ur own server!' Wtf?

Last edited:

Victorthelama

Ghast Hunter
In all honesty, Snapcraft HAS taken actions to improve these problems. Take KitPVP for example: a while back, a donor's disguise would never expire, even when hit. Maarten and Bas put some of their own time into fixing this problem and have now made it so that a disguise will end when the disguised player is hit. Although, I do agree that fly CAN be abused, but you have to take into account that some people use it for good (spectating, ect). You also have to remember that people PAY for these perks. If perks like /fly, /d, and /mount were removed from KitPVP, then what would the donor be paying for? A 9 or 20 Euro Kit? Also, don't say that these perks make donors invincible, because it doesn't. It does give them a slight advantage in battle, but they can still die. I have Warrior on KitPVP, and I can't tell you how many times I've died at the hands of a non-donor, even with the perks. Also, I see a lot of non-donors with full Prot 4 Diamond armor that always kill lots of donors. This stuff IS possible without donating! You just have to have the skills and time for it!

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
All in all, people have worked their way up, donor or not. There are plenty of non-donors much better than donors with their good armor and better pvp skills, even without the "op perks." And the donors do get it easier by having those perks that can help, but in the end, the advantage is slight. People also MUST remember that people payed for these perks. Either they spent time or spent real money, or even both.

Trollm

Zombie Killer
I am surprised as hell that skywars hasn't been mentioned. That server seriously needs something done about it since barely anyone goes on it anymore.

RyanHasSkillz98

Gold Miner
I am surprised as hell that skywars hasn't been mentioned. That server seriously needs something done about it since barely anyone goes on it anymore.
Right. New maps would be lovely. New shop. New everything. Personally I love Sky Wars so I'd love to see it get an update.

LegalSense

Void Walker
You just have to have the skills and time for it!
100% agreed with everything you said, but a little perplexed with this last line. The problem is that non-donors could spend time and develop so called 'skills', but from what I see, donors don't necessarily need skill and could easily kill players and gain money from it just by using their kit. Cool downs would be nice, but I'm not rushing the owners or anything. I can deal with it, I'm just concerned about the player experience. (Directing this to knight.)

Another problem is that most non-donors that have prot IV team with donors, and teaming is essentially another problem but isn't something you can stop so easily.

OP
OP
LuckyThinking

LuckyThinking

Zombie Killer
You earn money, therefore you earn your OP-ness. Don't you think everyone started out with no money and had to work their way up?

And of course your issues are going to be discussed. "Server Discussion" isn't the only place that your problems and ideas will be discussed. Obviously the place that you want to post something that is suggesting and has suggestion the title would be in "Suggestions and Feedback."

I mean real money to buy donor ranks.

OP
OP
LuckyThinking

LuckyThinking

Zombie Killer
In all honesty, Snapcraft HAS taken actions to improve these problems. Take KitPVP for example: a while back, a donor's disguise would never expire, even when hit. Maarten and Bas put some of their own time into fixing this problem and have now made it so that a disguise will end when the disguised player is hit. Although, I do agree that fly CAN be abused, but you have to take into account that some people use it for good (spectating, ect). You also have to remember that people PAY for these perks. If perks like /fly, /d, and /mount were removed from KitPVP, then what would the donor be paying for? A 9 or 20 Euro Kit? Also, don't say that these perks make donors invincible, because it doesn't. It does give them a slight advantage in battle, but they can still die. I have Warrior on KitPVP, and I can't tell you how many times I've died at the hands of a non-donor, even with the perks. Also, I see a lot of non-donors with full Prot 4 Diamond armor that always kill lots of donors. This stuff IS possible without donating! You just have to have the skills and time for it!

I think that there should be a spectator mode, where players can fly and watch 1v1 fights but not interfere. /Fly can be used in many ways, but the "good" way of using the command should have it's own command. /spectate for example. /spectate would allow the player to fly, but not be able to hit anyone.