Survival Update Features

Reeive

Zombie Killer
The /sell command will take away the purpose of shops, Shops are the biggest part of a survival econemy server. And i can assure you that shops no longer cause lag in the new spawn :)
cant argue with that one :-P

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
How about this! Snapcraft re-adds pumpkins but if you are caught with an afk farm its a ban! Or you could stop pistons from pushing pumpkins but that would ruin the farms people spent ours on trying to get the redstone to work so when a pumpkin grows they click the button and all of them pop up off the ground. <--- Not afk but semi-auto like I used to have!
Not such a good idea, no staff is gonna keep on going to people and checking. Now banning, that's way to far. Because that doesent give em a chance. Maybe, they could add a AFK detector for if you afk for a certain amount of time, itll kick you! I know this is possible I own my own private bukkit server so, in the files you can edit it for like 600 seconds and then it kicks you. But, no staff can just keep on tping, others to check if they are AFKing at a farm. Its to hard.

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
Do we know how long before these changes will be added?

Slakster

Tree Puncher
I think you should change how we sell stuff at spawn shop, like change it so there won't be any delay before you sell it again, and mmco plug-in would be cool

CoxBrothers

Emerald Miner
I think you should change how we sell stuff at spawn shop, like change it so there won't be any delay before you sell it again, and mmco plug-in would be cool

Mmco has been brought up a lot and Aaaron's answer that is that it wasn't really working for the server (like it was crashing a lot), but i do agree that the sell cool down should be taken away.

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
I think that you should like have a thing that helps people who just started since they wouldn't have anything.

Hope you consider this idea!

Like a starter kit....

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
I think ive said this enough, if you are new, I understand, we cant make the cool down shorter, on the otherside of the ores sell shop theres a 4 block one, but you get less money, so its like a tax. So that's not gonna be changed.