Survival Update Features

iEthridge

Gold Miner
Pumpkins were removed because they were NO fun. Players AFK'ed in a farm for 3 hours doing something else, come back, sell the pumpkins, and afk once again. The point is that we want to take off the aspect of simple AFK farms. We're adding a lot more "surprises" for you guys to get you back in the actual game.
How about this! Snapcraft re-adds pumpkins but if you are caught with an afk farm its a ban! Or you could stop pistons from pushing pumpkins but that would ruin the farms people spent ours on trying to get the redstone to work so when a pumpkin grows they click the button and all of them pop up off the ground. <--- Not afk but semi-auto like I used to have!

iEthridge

Gold Miner
Also you could add that if a player doesent move for 10 minutes they get kicked.
Ok Change list
1.Change Names
2.Change kits
3.Disable afk farms but bring the price for pumpkins up.
4.Add the shop like they have it in factions in survival. Its hard to find 1 item with all the lag.
5.Re-add Mcmmo because if afk farms are being disabled we should be able to get our herbalism high!
6.Re-add /me and /broadcast on a time limit
7.Take out the "your disguise has been blown" or make it so if a player hits you in a pvp-off zone it doesent /u automatically.
8.Bring back the old memories!!!! What I mean is the joy the old snapcraft use to give!
9.Add new ranks! Dont take out these ranks but add new ones so we arent stuck with the same thing forever.
10.Events should come back!
11.Bring back the jail, spawnplots and old exp farm (That was awesome)
12.#Bring back the past!!!!

iEthridge

Gold Miner
Also you could add that if a player doesent move for 10 minutes they get kicked.
Ok Change list
1.Change Names
2.Change kits
4.Add the shop like they have it in factions in survival. Its hard to find 1 item with all the lag.
5.Re-add Mcmmo because if afk farms are being disabled we should be able to get our herbalism high!
7.Take out the "your disguise has been blown" or make it so if a player hits you in a pvp-off zone it doesent /u automatically.
8.Bring back the old memories!!!! What I mean is the joy the old snapcraft use to give!
9.Add new ranks! Dont take out these ranks but add new ones so we arent stuck with the same thing forever.
Here is an edit to the spawn plot change! Every week or so the owners/admins have a building competition. The winner of the competition gets to either keep there plot at spawn with that creation or get it reset and just make whatever they want on the plot!

RyanHasSkillz98

Gold Miner
Eth, we can't keep saying go back to the past. It's good for the server to keep moving forward. I mean do people really want to see he same thing everyday,every week,every month, and so on? No. That would highly get annoying to some people. Having new things will attract players as well if you think about it. Also, the joy wasn't the maps,etc. it was us, the players. We created the joy. I would like to see the old Snappy come back I really do I said it a bunch. But moving forward is better.
With afk farms players don't work for there money. They out no effort into making money using afk farms. It wasn't a challenge for us to earn money back then. I want a challenge now. Anyone else?

MinyE

Tree Puncher
I really want you guys to bring back mcmmo back in the day when we had mcmmo my bro epicbest and me would pvp with sharpness 5 axes named the rape train and our axes were like 500 xD just please bring that back. And if you don't want everyone to be so op make it so you can't train axes on mobs just other players.

~Miny

creepersquad001

Diamond Miner
I really want you guys to bring back mcmmo back in the day when we had mcmmo my bro epicbest and me would pvp with sharpness 5 axes named the rape train and our axes were like 500 xD just please bring that back. And if you don't want everyone to be so op make it so you can't train axes on mobs just other players.

~Miny
they say they are bringing back somethin better

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Creeper Hugger
Ok Change list
1.Change Names
2.Change kits

90% of the stuff listed has been already mentioned by me earlier in a reply to this thread. Literally.

So guys, just to update on the situation here!

Gonna "leak" a bit of our work list:
- Updating creative control (No more bugs!)
- Changing rank names
- Reverting god apple recipe
- Adding colour to the greeting and farewell messages for sponges.
- Kit updates
- Voting reward updates
- Shop NPCs (like the factions)
- Tweaking spawn (so lag-less!)
- Adding new pvp arena
- Adding new ways for economy growth
- And much (much) more!

We're doing our best, and hopefully, we'll get it all done by next week.

• MCMMO is never coming back, it had too many bugs that were incompatible with the survival server.
  • The "disguise being blown" is by design, and we're going to keep it that way.
  • Events aren't part of the server. They are literally created by me on a lonely Friday night while being extremely bored. There was never a set schedule, and I only hosted it if time permitted.
  • Spawnplots were uggglllyyy.

Stop asking for old stuff. It's taken out for a reason.

Last edited:

RyanHasSkillz98

Gold Miner
Spawn plots were kind of fun. Even though I didn't own one I found them useful. You could set up shop at spawn and even live at spawn.

valdemarian

Zombie Killer
90% of the stuff listed has been already mentioned by me earlier in a reply to this thread. Literally.

• MCMMO is never coming back, it had too many bugs that were incompatible with the survival server.
  • The "disguise being blown" is by design, and we're going to keep it that way.
  • Events aren't part of the server. They are literally created by me on a lonely Friday night while being extremely bored. There was never a set schedule, and I only hosted it if time permitted.
  • Spawnplots were uggglllyyy.

Stop asking for old stuff. It's taken out for a reason.

Quite honestly i don't see what part of the economy needs fixing, one simple look at /baltop shows more players with six figure holdings than previously seen in sc1. Congratulations btw on jumping that hurdle, there were many non believers including myself. I have seen the light , just needed enough time to reach that goal.

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
I don't know if this one was overlooked but I think this should be added-
/kit member for joining website. This would make people join the website and encourage activity. The kit might be 3-5 diamonds every day.

ShaunSkats

Banned
I'd like to see /warp top being added to the spawn again. For who don't know what /warp top was in snapcraft 1, it was a passive mob farm for food and other useful materials. (leather, wool)

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
I'd like to see /warp top being added to the spawn again. For who don't know what /warp top was in snapcraft 1, it was a passive mob farm for food and other useful materials. (leather, wool)

There technically already is a /warp top, it's just not the same thing XD

Reeive

Zombie Killer
what about adding /sell hand it would eliminate spawn shops and it make survival more like economy