Survival Update Features

creepersquad001

Diamond Miner
You don't know what a survival server is, it's easy to tell. A survival server has an economy and peaceful players surviving on uncooked fish and living in dirt shacks fighting every spider that comes along. This has nothing to do with single player I can't figure out where that came from. And creative has nothing to do with surviving the night, i guess you don't know what that is either. I don't want my house or money back I want the stuff i payed for back You think I'm talking about the Sc after December 2012! Hahaha you have only lost all your stuff once, i lost mine twice :). You missed the entire point of the post anyway, did you even read it? Here I'll be nice, my first post is saying make the survival server a survival server not a factions/survival server. My second post means that the server needs to make things more fun. Sorry I thought it was straight forward my mistake.
theres two types of people on survival server. one who try hards at economy by just making farms and selling to make money. this kind of people never pvp and do other stuff except to build / farm. the other type is the one who likes to pvp and do other stuff on the server that doesnt really involve economy. you are saying you should ret rid of the second kind and make it so that we can all be friends and hold hands. Survival hasnt always been about economy and most people i know of on the server dont give a crap about economy. They just like to get on pvp, fool around and get off. i think you should think this through your head and realize the fact that they are never going to do what said and they arent going to remove something half the server enjoys.

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Creeper Hugger
So guys, just to update on the situation here!

Gonna "leak" a bit of our work list:
- Updating creative control (No more bugs!)
- Changing rank names
- Reverting god apple recipe
- Adding colour to the greeting and farewell messages for sponges.
- Kit updates
- Voting reward updates
- Shop NPCs (like the factions)
- Tweaking spawn (so lag-less!)
- Adding new pvp arena
- Adding new ways for economy growth
- And much (much) more!

We're doing our best, and hopefully, we'll get it all done by next week.

Reeive

Zombie Killer
If these are being added, then il'l be on sc more often :-D
Oh, and I know why the survival spawn is laggy (well I think): Too many shop buy/sell signs

SwiftGamingHD

Gold Miner
So guys, just to update on the situation here!

Gonna "leak" a bit of our work list:
- Updating creative control (No more bugs!)
- Changing rank names
- Reverting god apple recipe
- Adding colour to the greeting and farewell messages for sponges.
- Kit updates
- Voting reward updates
- Shop NPCs (like the factions)
- Tweaking spawn (so lag-less!)
- Adding new pvp arena
- Adding new ways for economy growth
- And much (much) more!

We're doing our best, and hopefully, we'll get it all done by next week.
Great can't wait tell next week sc is going to be Way more fun! :)