Survival Update Features

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
Minerjames14, plz use the 'edit' button. Thank you.

KyleGavin

Ghast Hunter
I would like to remove all the pvp stuff. Bring back the old stuff snapcraft had (CTF, spleef, dungeons, parkour). Bring back the old spawns. Make a sign at spawn that says if you want to pvp and grief please use /server factions.
Another great thing to bring back would be the plots, /broadcasts, /me messages we all payed for and got taken away.

Last edited:

Luke199

Stone Miner
I would like to remove all the pvp stuff. Bring back the old stuff snapcraft had (CTF, spleef, dungeons, parkour). Bring back the old spawns. Make a sign at spawn that says if you want to pvp and grief please use /server factions.
Another great thing to bring back would be the plots, /broadcasts, /me messages we all payed for and got taken away.
Protected plots in survival?

LuckyThinking

Zombie Killer
Maybe Add A Small KitPvP Arena? Idk But I Think Its A Good Idea If People Want To PvP But Don't Want To Lose Their Stuff. Of Course The Items From The Kits Will Have To Be Cleared From A Players Inventory When The Leave, So...

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
Maybe Add A Small KitPvP Arena? Idk But I Think Its A Good Idea If People Want To PvP But Don't Want To Lose Their Stuff. Of Course The Items From The Kits Will Have To Be Cleared From A Players Inventory When The Leave, So...

Only they should be able to keep the heads.

Sir_Lancelot_II

Tree Puncher
I think regular survival; no shops or flying donators.. (The donators should have other possibilities than flying in survival)

Thanks!
-Sir_Lancelot_II

DaSpaklez

Gold Miner
I think regular survival; no shops or flying donators.. (The donators should have other possibilities than flying in survival)

Thanks!
-Sir_Lancelot_II
You're just saying that because you don't have a rank. And the server is an economy server also. Tons of people like the shop aspect of it.

Victorthelama

Ghast Hunter
The one problem with this is someone could get a bunch of people to come to their shop and then toggle pvp and kill them all. But for this is a great idea,
This problem could be fixed by disabling this ability when another player is in your sponge area. For example, if @Trial is in my pvp off house and I want to murder him (>;D), I wouldn't be able to turn off pvp since he is in the area.

iFlezz Gaming

Diamond Miner
I Agree with all those ideas except the PvP should still stay in survival and the /me command because it gets abused a lot.

KyleGavin

Ghast Hunter
I Agree with all those ideas except the PvP should still stay in survival and the /me command because it gets abused a lot.
I never said I wanted pvp off, just get rid of the pvp aspect of the sevrer. The command is used to for laughs/trolls SOMETIMES but this is a game and your supposed to have fun. We should not have to worry about a bunch of stupid rules.

iFlezz Gaming

Diamond Miner
I never said I wanted pvp off, just get rid of the pvp aspect of the sevrer. The command is used to for laughs/trolls SOMETIMES but this is a game and your supposed to have fun. We should not have to worry about a bunch of stupid rules.
I got an idea /me can have a cooldown so you can't spam it and if ur muted they can configure it so you can't use it while ur muted.

KyleGavin

Ghast Hunter
Honestly right now adding some of the commands we got taken away a while back does not sound like too bad of an idea. So far the month of June is almost over and snapcraft is still 40% short of their goal. It's funny how we got commands taken away but the price for the ranks never went down + ranks used to work on multiple servers, that got taken away too. The reason this server is not as fun as it used to be is because people try to make this like real life, it's not. Why would someone want to play on a server where it's hard to have fun, and when you do have fun somehow you get into trouble. Don't try to repaint any more servers like you did with snapcraft 2. If you repaint a restaurant the service is what judges if I want to come back or not. In this case i recommend putting the old server back.

creepersquad001

Diamond Miner
we can also make a sign saying if you want to build peacefully and have no one to worry about..play creative or singleplayer because what you described there sounds like it

creepersquad001

Diamond Miner
Honestly right now adding some of the commands we got taken away a while back does not sound like too bad of an idea. So far the month of June is almost over and snapcraft is still 40% short of their goal. It's funny how we got commands taken away but the price for the ranks never went down + ranks used to work on multiple servers, that got taken away too. The reason this server is not as fun as it used to be is because people try to make this like real life, it's not. Why would someone want to play on a server where it's hard to have fun, and when you do have fun somehow you get into trouble. Don't try to repaint any more servers like you did with snapcraft 2. If you repaint a restaurant the service is what judges if I want to come back or not. In this case i recommend putting the old server back.
kyle what you described there is what every single player who ever played sc1 wants with the new server. they want old stuff back and old memories.

KyleGavin

Ghast Hunter
kyle what you described there is what every single player who ever played sc1 wants with the new server. they want old stuff back and old memories.
You don't know what a survival server is, it's easy to tell. A survival server has an economy and peaceful players surviving on uncooked fish and living in dirt shacks fighting every spider that comes along. This has nothing to do with single player I can't figure out where that came from. And creative has nothing to do with surviving the night, i guess you don't know what that is either. I don't want my house or money back I want the stuff i payed for back You think I'm talking about the Sc after December 2012! Hahaha you have only lost all your stuff once, i lost mine twice :). You missed the entire point of the post anyway, did you even read it? Here I'll be nice, my first post is saying make the survival server a survival server not a factions/survival server. My second post means that the server needs to make things more fun. Sorry I thought it was straight forward my mistake.

Last edited: