Trick Or Treating As A Teen

iamontda

Void Walker
Which state? My High School tied for 1st in the state (Kansas) and got best Drumline :)

Dang, son. My marching band got 8th in the state semi-finals competition, which is the highest ranking we've gotten so far over the years for semi-finals. We always go and watch finals at whatever stadium it's at, and there are sooo many cool shows. There was a show called Asylum which Boyle county played at finals, and it's always amazing to watch.

OP
OP
mockingjy1

mockingjy1

First Step
Here think of this: It's halloween and you're trying to give little kids some candy. You go, "Hey, I'll leave the light on if any little kids get here late. I hope I have some candy left later to eat for myself." Then a bunch of high school kids run up to your door, and there goes the rest of it.
Ok but we put just as much effort into our costumes as everyone else. Idk I think that as long as people have costumes then they deserve candy.

iamontda

Void Walker
Ok but we put just as much effort into our costumes as everyone else. Idk I think that as long as people have costumes then they deserve candy.
Aye, didn't mean to turn this into an argument, I just feel like it's a bit rude to show up in a half finished costume. Basically I agree, but I can't help but feel terrible about going up to someone's door after little kids just went there too.