Declined Unarmed Mccmo for Prisons

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Tucker_

Tree Puncher
When we look at the aspect of mcmmo we see that it give you helpful perks that will befit the user the higher they level up the skill. So for example axes give you more damage to armor and mcmmo like excavation and alchemy gives you access to items that are not available anywhere else in the game. As a server owner, you can change the rewards and enable or disable parts of these mcmmo abilities making these skills that were changed or disabled not only irrelevant but not worth spending time or money leveling up. One of the best mcmmo abilities in my opinion is unarmed. this lets you make players drop items if you use you punch them with your fist. This mcmmo also has in place an iron grip chance so the more you level up your unarmed the more likely you are to keep your weapon when disarmed. This makes the mcmmo ability balanced and fair the only thing you have to do is level up this skill. If right now the unarmed chance was decreased and the iron grip chance was increased this would make the mcmmo very balanced and make for a better more fun PVP experience. Some of the overpowered players might not like this but this would give some of the less overpowered and new players a fighting chance to kill those in-store bought god sets and even give them a chance to pick up items that will benefit them and help improve the flow of gameplay. These are just some of the numerous reasons unarmed should be reenabled.

Lamacide

Tree Puncher
terrible idea people wont pvp as much if they know they could lose there gsword or godaxe its just not balanced for a fist to defeat someone in a gset with a gsword

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
I remember back in 2013-2014 when the disarm feature of Unarmed was part of Factions gameplay. I was a -10 power noob and all I did was punch people until they dropped their swords in order to mess them up. This was very easy to do and was fun at the time, however ruins gameplay.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I don’t like this because it could cause people to lose gswords they spent money on

BULLYDOGY

Stone Miner
So instead of people running from the person with the highest amount of axes currently online, people will run from everyone that has their unarmed higher than level 1, Interesting idea.

DrChopsticksMD

Gold Miner
Well you can probably alter the fact that you drop the item. Instead, a cool down of a certain amount of time could be added. Similar to the cool down of an ender pearl in kit pvp. Or like a sheild after it takes an axe crit.

BULLYDOGY

Stone Miner
Well you can probably alter the fact that you drop the item. Instead, a cool down of a certain amount of time could be added. Similar to the cool down of an ender pearl in kit pvp. Or like a sheild after it takes an axe crit.

Very optimistic. Only useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.