Update

Conlan826

First Step
Yea I don’t know how to post a suggestion so here it is here. Make stuff more money like diamond stuff more money like 1 million and for enchantment make it more money to also add a pvp arena non just a pvp mine

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I have no idea what you’re suggesting.. But prison is based on mines so a different pvp arena won’t happen.

OP
OP
C

Conlan826

First Step
I have no idea what you’re suggesting.. But prison is based on mines so a different pvp arena won’t happen.

i play a lot of popular prisons and you can buy gear with the money that you get from mining so when you pvp people can kill you you loss stuff in your inventor if its good people could sell in of /ah in shop where people sell things this will make the server more poplar, or just make gear and enchntments more money its to easy to get an op weapon

Jeepers1

Gold Miner
Hi!
This is already in place, it's just slightly harder to create god weapons - you can get tokens to add custom enchants to your weapons via mining.
There is already a pvp community in place, and I'm sure that if you ask in the public chat if someone can sell you the item that you're looking for, you will have some luck!

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Yea I don’t know how to post a suggestion so here it is here. Make stuff more money like diamond stuff more money like 1 million and for enchantment make it more money to also add a pvp arena non just a pvp mine
What is it you are trying to say lol

FatSecurityGuy

Skeleton Slayer
If you're looking for pvp go to the kitpvp server (/server, /kitpvp)
Or if you're looking for pvp on prison just use the default one, a new one won't be added because prison is based off minging, not pvp.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
If you're looking for pvp go to the kitpvp server (/server, /kitpvp)
Or if you're looking for pvp on prison just use the default one, a new one won't be added because prison is based off minging, not pvp.
just want to say that security guy is right