Would You Be Interested In A Modded Minecraft Experience? Click Me!

If Snapcraft were to set up a modded Minecraft server, would you be interested in playing it?

• Definitely yes

Votes: 49 41.5%
  • It seems interesting, I might give it a try

Votes: 41 34.7%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 13 11.0%
  • I prefer what we have now.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • No. Definitely not.

Votes: 5 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fluffyjoebunny

Tree Puncher
Ok, that's cool since there isn't anything to pvp about, or make a pvp arena but put keep inventory on since it is hard to get materials.

OP
OP
Nikki3point0

Nikki3point0

Special Person
I Love The Server As Much I Do Want To Get Staff. I'm Am Very Happy That We Can Try To Make A Modded Server And That. I Also Want To Say That I Have An Idea For This Modded Server: Crazy Craft.

Please link some information about Crazy Craft and tell us about the mods. We'd love to hear about it! (:

So, this would be a new server. Would it be a new portal or a completely new server?

And would people with ranks in survival have that same rank in modded survival? They are both survival so it makes sense.

It would be a completely new server, most likely since you'd have to download a client (most likely) in order to access the server. If it comes to that, we'll make a tutorial and I'd be willing to answer any questions that might arise. (:

I would reallllly like it if you added tinkers construct, it add's all sorts of new weapons and tools :-D

Tinkers is DA BEST. I love it. I'll fight to have it included if this idea comes to fruition!

Some of tinkers construct would be too overpowered because of the Cleavers, There would need to be a way to get good enough armour to stop all the damage or make it so you can't make the cleaver. The cleaver can have a base damage of like 20 hearts and then with added sharpness and the exo armour the damage can be up to 50 hearts.

Some items that are deemed OP would be banned. We'll look into the cleaver and exo armour, though I believe they nerfed the exo armour if Bdub's video is accurate on that. ;-)

Also, to all members, please cease all arguing on this thread. This thread is meant for discussion of modded minecraft and the potential of a SnapPack, not for everyone to nit pick at each other for silly reasons. Any further discussion on that matter will be deleted without notice. Continued discussion on that matter will result in warnings. Thank you! :)

fluffyjoebunny

Tree Puncher
Is there someone already looking for mods to put in for a potential SnapPack, I would gladly help since I have a lot of ideas about mods to add. By the way is there any way I could get onto the build team I know this is a bit off topic but I could help with either one.

OP
OP
Nikki3point0

Nikki3point0

Special Person
Is there someone already looking for mods to put in for a potential SnapPack, I would gladly help since I have a lot of ideas about mods to add. By the way is there any way I could get onto the build team I know this is a bit off topic but I could help with either one.
This is just us throwing the idea out there to see if a sufficient amount of people are interested in a modded minecraft experience through Snapcraft, so no hard-researching has been done as far as putting a SnapPack together. If you have any mods you'd like to recommend, please list them and type up a little quip about it! (:

As far as the build team goes, if we decide to make this server a reality, I'm sure we'll look into recruiting people for the build team if such a need arises. (:

Joseph Bugnet

First Step
I think it would be ok to add Damage Indicators, Smart Moving, and Optifine. Smart Moving is a mod that adds crawling, sliding, high jumping, diving, and a handful of useful movements to minecraft. Optifine just makes FPS higher and more stable. Damage Indicators is pretty self explanatory.

CoxBrothers

Emerald Miner
I think it would be ok to add Damage Indicators, Smart Moving, and Optifine. Smart Moving is a mod that adds crawling, sliding, high jumping, diving, and a handful of useful movements to minecraft. Optifine just makes FPS higher and more stable. Damage Indicators is pretty self explanatory.

You can get optifine without the server having it :-P (and yes it is aloud)

fluffyjoebunny

Tree Puncher
Look at what the people have voted xD to be honest this isn't an idea anymore, this is the reality and future of Snapcraft I guess.

Cox 'aloud' you serious? It is 'allowed'. Dat nerve doeee.

OP
OP
Nikki3point0

Nikki3point0

Special Person
Look at what the people have voted xD to be honest this isn't an idea anymore, this is the reality and future of Snapcraft I guess.

Cox 'aloud' you serious? It is 'allowed'. Dat nerve doeee.
Not even 100 people voted on the poll. Heck, not even 50 people have voted. Out of a player base of well over 5,000, 44 votes is not enough to kickstart this program, unfortunately.

fluffyjoebunny

Tree Puncher
But I meant at the moment, but it does seem a lot of people like it. Some people that play snapcraft have not registered.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Attack of the B-Team is a modded minecraft experience created by Youtubers GenerikB and BdoubleO100.

It includes the following mods.
  • Advanced Genetics by ObsiLP (inject yourself with DNA and gain attributes like flying, underwater breathing, etc.)
  • Archimedes Ships by Balkondeur Alpha (build an airship and fly around the map)
  • Artifice by Shukaro (various new blocks)
  • Biomes o' Plenty by TDWP_FTW (extra biomes and awesome stuff)
  • Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper (a builder's dream)
  • Chisel by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN, Darwin by Manchou (also a builder's dream)
  • Dragon Mounts by BarracudaATA (Ride-able. Dragons. Need I say more?)
  • Enhanced Portals 2 by Alz454 (an easier way to get around)
  • Flan's Mod w/ Parts Pack/Modern Warfare/Titan Pack by jamioflan (GUNS)
  • Food Plus by JoseTheCrafter (FOOD. Like buttered toast and stuff. It's great)
  • Fossils and Archaeology: Re-Ported by Team July/Ported by CannibalVox (Resurrect dinosaurs and ancient weapons)
  • Galacticraft by Micdoodle8 (SPACE. YOU CAN GO TO THE MOON. AND MARS.)
  • Hamsterrific by Razzleberry Fox (Pet. Hamsters.)
  • Hamsters Forever by CannibalVox (MOAR pet hamsters)
  • Hats by iChun, Liquid XP by immibis (Mobs sometimes wear hats. Kill them and get their hat! Wearable and tradeable!)
  • Map Writer by Davey Liam (a giant map showing an over-view of regions you've explored)
  • Minecraft Minions by AtomicStryker (Commit your soul to the darkness and get little dudes who follow you around and do your bidding)
  • Minefactory Reloaded by skyboy (Machines for more automation)
  • Morph by iChun (Kill a mob? BE a mob!)
  • Mr. Crayfish's Furniture Mod by Mr. Crayfish (Another part of the builders dream. Comes with stoves and couches and stuff.)
  • Natura by mDiyo (Combined with Biomes O'Plenty, it's more plant-matter)
  • Open Blocks by Mikeemoo (You can make elevators and stuff)
  • Project Red: by Mr. TJP and Chicken Bones (routed request pipes for easy storage - everything is in one place!)
  • qCraft by Dan200 (Quantum Physics for Minecraft!)
  • Random Things by lumien (Random blocks like player detectors, fertilized dirt, and more!)
  • Saintspack (Dubstep Gun) by Thieves (WUB WUB WU8-)
  • Secret Rooms by AbrarSyed (Create secret rooms)
  • Statues by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN (Make a statue of literally ANY player EVER.)
  • Sync by iChun (Clone yourself - clone has it's own identity and inventory)
  • The Necromancy Mod by sirolf2009/Ported by CannibalVox (Put minions together like Frankenstein's Monster)
  • Thermal Expansion by King Lemming ()
  • Tinkers Construct by mDiyo (Build your own custom tools!)
  • Trailmix by iChun (Ore processing, power production/transport, liquid support, and some really excellent automation helpers)
  • Tropicraft by The Tropicraft Team (If you like piña coladas...)
  • Waila by Prof Mobius (Look at an item, know what the item is.)
  • Waypoints by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN (Need to remember a location? Set a waypoint!)
  • Witchery by Emoniph (Voo-doo dolls, curses, potions, and more!)
  • World of Dinos by CannibalVox (DINOSAURS.)

This is by far one of the most exciting mod packs i've ever used.

iamontda

Void Walker
That's my case then, somehow we need to get server-centralizing players to vote or kick their butts to this thread for more votes.

fluffyjoebunny

Tree Puncher
Just putting this out there that when I was looking and thinking about mods I saw the Superhero Unlimited mod and I thought it would be cool and exciting to have.

Benthecricketer

Zombie Killer
Great idea, Snapcraft has been running normal vanilla minecraft for quite some time now it will be great for a change :-P

Status
Not open for further replies.