Would You Be Interested In A Modded Minecraft Experience? Click Me!

If Snapcraft were to set up a modded Minecraft server, would you be interested in playing it?

• Definitely yes

Votes: 49 41.5%
  • It seems interesting, I might give it a try

Votes: 41 34.7%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 13 11.0%
  • I prefer what we have now.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • No. Definitely not.

Votes: 5 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pometheus11

Zombie Killer
PLZ dont change it i like this sever the way it is

Alecdent

Stone Miner
Last mod I played was the Aether when it came out.. Sounds interesting.

KyleGavin

Ghast Hunter
Aether and furniture mod are the only things I would want. No violent mods with guns and more weapons, violent servers are annoying. To many raid/faction servers on minecraft, try making a peaceful one.

iamontda

Void Walker
Yeah. I like the thought of Aether and mods like that. Maybe even Mo' Creatures. Just anything that doesn't add weapon extensions or whatever, although the addition of things equal to diamond sword or lower would be acceptable if they just come with a mod AND have pretty much the same difficulty level in find the items for their crafting.

KyleGavin

Ghast Hunter
Yeah. I like the thought of Aether and mods like that. Maybe even Mo' Creatures. Just anything that doesn't add weapon extensions or whatever, although the addition of things equal to diamond sword or lower would be acceptable if they just come with a mod AND have pretty much the same difficulty level in find the items for their crafting.
The only reason I did not say Mo' Creatures mod is because it puts a lot of mobs that attack you. In the real world most animals won't attack you unless you harm them, like the zombie pigman. I have never installed this mod, i could be wrong.

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
Never played a modded server but I have watched vids I personally like crazy craft but then morph mod problem..

LegalSense

Void Walker
Would be fun to have a modded minecraft, and maybe some other games that aren't PVP-related much.

Joshua21811

Stone Miner
I think it would be ok to add Damage Indicators, Smart Moving, and Optifine. Smart Moving is a mod that adds crawling, sliding, high jumping, diving, and a handful of useful movements to minecraft. Optifine just makes FPS higher and more stable. Damage Indicators is pretty self explanatory.
There Are Reasons That The Smart Moving Mod Are Banned. One Of Those Reasons Is That It Has Content That Has Cool Animations, But Doesn't Apply For Servers Because It Is One Of The Most Banned Mods In Minecraft

DaPenguinMasta

Tree Puncher
This is sorta crazy but, why not a strict whitelist vanilla server? NO griefing (or some protection thing like sponges or claiming blocks where you get a limited amount of claim block) well, technically SEMI vanilla, or maybe a full vanilla

CoxBrothers

Emerald Miner
This is sorta crazy but, why not a strict whitelist vanilla server? NO griefing (or some protection thing like sponges or claiming blocks where you get a limited amount of claim block) well, technically SEMI vanilla, or maybe a full vanilla
We pretty much already have that on survival :-P

Status
Not open for further replies.