Bring Old Snapcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

faze_Jr

Tree Puncher
Can you guys please bring old snap craft, most people want and every old player quit because of this reset, if you guys bring it you will have old players come back and play and it will be so much fun just like last snap craft, i used to play so much but you guys made this bad reset that you can't even make money if your not a donor but before we could make pumpkin farms and everything. PLEASE BRING OLD SNAPCRAFT:/

Backus

Void Walker
You can very easily make money being a non-donor. @Shaunskat was on baltop, when he had no rank. The only difference is kits and shout, which you can find other ways to advertise your shop. Maybe ask a donor friend, or pay someone to shout for you.
And, what do you mean "bring back the old sc" literally, the old SC? or just some things that we had then.

OP
OP
F

faze_Jr

Tree Puncher
You can very easily make money being a non-donor. @Shaunskat was on baltop, when he had no rank. The only difference is kits and shout, which you can find other ways to advertise your shop. Maybe ask a donor friend, or pay someone to shout for you.
And, what do you mean "bring back the old sc" literally, the old SC? or just some things that we had then.
it was not the same old snap craft was so much fun, most players quit because of this reset

Backus

Void Walker
Well, the new resets have also attracted new players. Also the server is getting more popular, the player count went from.. maybe 1,200 at one point to about 180, now it can touch 800 players.

OP
OP
F

faze_Jr

Tree Puncher
Well, the new resets have also attracted new players. Also the server is getting more popular, the player count went from.. maybe 1,200 at one point to about 180, now it can touch 800 players.
yea i like making money sugar cane you sell it for 0 money wtf what do you mean you can make money huh? i used to be able to sell 32 or 16 pumpkin for 75 thats what you can make money.. and i bet now that you will not see anyone have built a farm or anything..

Backus

Void Walker
yea i like making money sugar cane you sell it for 0 money wtf what do you mean you can make money huh? i used to be able to sell 32 or 16 pumpkin for 75 thats what you can make money.. and i bet now that you will not see anyone have built a farm or anything..
And with those old prices, tell me how that economy worked out? One of the goals here as a staff said, is for this not to be based on farms but player-to-player trade.

OP
OP
F

faze_Jr

Tree Puncher
And with those old prices, tell me how that economy worked out? One of the goals here as a staff said, is for this not to be based on farms but player-to-player trade.
well now there is only 15 players on and your saying there is like 200 lmao, it used to have like 150 players on survival I'm just saying it used to be so much better than this snap craft that no one plays and people just use kit diamond and other to make money

OP
OP
F

faze_Jr

Tree Puncher
the whole player on the server rn is how much players used to play on survival bro.. and no one makes any farm in survival they just use kits to make money..

Backus

Void Walker
the whole player on the server rn is how much players used to play on survival bro.. and no one makes any farm in survival they just use kits to make money..
Kits do help. As a non-rank, you can still mine, and make your own armor with /kit fight. Because we have kits, that means armor becomes cheaper to you to buy, which you will buy with your money from mining, trading, etc.

OP
OP
F

faze_Jr

Tree Puncher
Kits do help. As a non-rank, you can still mine, and make your own armor with /kit fight. Because we have kits, that means armor becomes cheaper to you to buy, which you will buy with your money from mining, trading, etc.
dude i used to be on baltop like always and able to do multiple stuff because i could actually get good amount of money when i sell and i used to be able to do a lot of thing. NOW THERE IS NOTHING TO DO ONLY PVP BECAUSE YOU CANT DO ANYTHING ITS SO BORING I WISH OLD SC IS BACK

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
Imo I think it's the opposite (didn't read anything above) I think that we need a another reset. It's been quite a while and I know (at least for me) whenever I go on, im bored. I already built everything I've wanted to. So I think everyone is just bored and they have nothing to build. #resetsurvival. But yes I agree, whenever im on I see very few people online.

OP
OP
F

faze_Jr

Tree Puncher
Imo I think it's the opposite (didn't read anything above) I think that we need a another reset. It's been quite a while and I know (at least for me) whenever I go on, im bored. I already built everything I've wanted to. So I think everyone is just bored and they have nothing to build. #resetsurvival. But yes I agree, whenever im on I see very few people online.
finally someone agrees with me lmao and you can't buy anything because you can't sell anything..

YAMPY

Obsidian Miner
finally someone agrees with me lmao and you can't buy anything because you can't sell anything..
The reason some things cannot be sold like sugar cane is because of 1.8 and not the server, most updates comes with duplication glitches and that is really the only solution. But yes, i agree that survival needs to be more lively then it is.

OP
OP
F

faze_Jr

Tree Puncher
The reason some things cannot be sold like sugar cane is because of 1.8 and not the server, most updates comes with duplication glitches and that is really the only solution. But yes, i agree that survival needs to be more lively then it is.
and add something that we can get money from lmao

YAMPY

Obsidian Miner
There will be things put in place on survival that will help make it a better experience for both non-donators and donators, soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.