Bring Old Snapcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxPvpKillerrxX

Tree Puncher
You guys have no idea what happened in Snapcraft 1...
There was this guy named "Daniel12370", that did a drop party with like 50 sponges... He must've hacked the system.

*yes i am daniel12370*

ShaunSkats

Banned
For people wondering how I made money with no sweat at all, was as soon as 1.8 came out, with a bunch of new features, I took advantage of them. Villagers are easier to use, Enchanting is easier now, and good enchants sell for decent prices, and ABBA Caving came easier to me, but this was all 4-5 months ago. This new update of Survival was to bring an RPG feel to it, meaning more interaction with other players. I do believe that we need a updated reset that can increase the amount of activity that goes on. A major bug took out quests and a lot of new duplication glitches as stated before, ruined this. I don't think we should bring old snapcraft survival, but we should just try new things, like RPG Survival.

OP
OP
F

faze_Jr

Tree Puncher
For people wondering how I made money with no sweat at all, was as soon as 1.8 came out, with a bunch of new features, I took advantage of them. Villagers are easier to use, Enchanting is easier now, and good enchants sell for decent prices, and ABBA Caving came easier to me, but this was all 4-5 months ago. This new update of Survival was to bring an RPG feel to it, meaning more interaction with other players. I do believe that we need a updated reset that can increase the amount of activity that goes on. A major bug took out quests and a lot of new duplication glitches as stated before, ruined this. I don't think we should bring old snapcraft survival, but we should just try new things, like RPG Survival.
i think old snap craft was so much better it had a better spawn and easier way to find shop and other stuff, right now the donor wall and info about every donor rank is thrown somewhere that can't be found easily. old snap craft was just so much fun and like 200 people played survival and right snap craft server gets 200 people in all servers.. I'm just saying every old player quit snap craft because of the old update

iamontda

Void Walker
Listen, I wasn't here for the old Snapcraft at all, I joined the server last spring. Maybe the old Snap was ten times better than what we have now, but I hate to break it to you, the original Snapcraft is gone. Sure, maybe we can take old features and add them back in if they're balanced enough, but otherwise the server's taking a different path.

I like the 'new' large Hub that we have, and I wasn't exactly upset when Survival restarted either. A lot of things have been changed and are still changing, and the player count is the only real tell of how much the players enjoy the new options and implementations. To me, another reset sounds like a good idea. There are a lot of things to be implemented into Survival and to be fixed, however nobody seemed enthusiastic about it when we created a poll about it.

Basically, Snapcraft will keep rolling forwards, but I don't doubt that you'll see some things previously found in the original version of Snap.

Twak

Gold Miner
dude i used to be on baltop like always and able to do multiple stuff because i could actually get good amount of money when i sell and i used to be able to do a lot of thing. NOW THERE IS NOTHING TO DO ONLY PVP BECAUSE YOU CANT DO ANYTHING ITS SO BORING I WISH OLD SC IS BACK
I loved the original SC survival. Some things change in life.. I literally cryed when SC2 came out.

ShaunSkats

Banned
i think old snap craft was so much better it had a better spawn and easier way to find shop and other stuff, right now the donor wall and info about every donor rank is thrown somewhere that can't be found easily. old snap craft was just so much fun and like 200 people played survival and right snap craft server gets 200 people in all servers.. I'm just saying every old player quit snap craft because of the old update
That's not exactly true, some players left because of school reasons (BlackD5, Star) and others just lost interest in minecraft in general (threewellers, rosta) and sadly some of them just hacked and got themselves banned. Also, the new Snapcraft spawn is probably more organized than ever, with holographic signs, warps, and even a /kit info. Although we have lost some great and active players, new players are sure to come and replace those active ones.

Backus

Void Walker
Comparing a couple resets ago to now, there are still a decent amount of older players, and the ones who are no longer here were replaced by new players, like Shaun said.

OP
OP
F

faze_Jr

Tree Puncher
I loved the original SC survival. Some things change in life.. I literally cryed when SC2 came out.
That's not exactly true, some players left because of school reasons (BlackD5, Star) and others just lost interest in minecraft in general (threewellers, rosta) and sadly some of them just hacked and got themselves banned. Also, the new Snapcraft spawn is probably more organized than ever, with holographic signs, warps, and even a /kit info. Although we have lost some great and active players, new players are sure to come and replace those active ones.
Listen, I wasn't here for the old Snapcraft at all, I joined the server last spring. Maybe the old Snap was ten times better than what we have now, but I hate to break it to you, the original Snapcraft is gone. Sure, maybe we can take old features and add them back in if they're balanced enough, but otherwise the server's taking a different path.

I like the 'new' large Hub that we have, and I wasn't exactly upset when Survival restarted either. A lot of things have been changed and are still changing, and the player count is the only real tell of how much the players enjoy the new options and implementations. To me, another reset sounds like a good idea. There are a lot of things to be implemented into Survival and to be fixed, however nobody seemed enthusiastic about it when we created a poll about it.

Basically, Snapcraft will keep rolling forwards, but I don't doubt that you'll see some things previously found in the original version of Snap.
they should probably make something similar to it since many players quit because of it.. and @Twak i was so sad that the reset came and no one started playing on it and at night at least 70 players are on survival only now at like 3 pm there is just 25 players max:/

ShaunSkats

Banned
they should probably make something similar to it since many players quit because of it.. and @Twak i was so sad that the reset came and no one started playing on it and at night at least 70 players are on survival only now at like 3 pm there is just 25 players max:/
Of those 70, or 25 players that are on, how many of those players do you intereact with? As stated before, this reset was meant to encourage player to player interaction and not afking at a farm 24/7. If you didn't know any of the players at all, then you haven't played the game yet. If you know all the players on the server, or at least know a piece of important information about them (trustworthy, nice, ect.) then you have truly played the game how it was meant to be played.

OP
OP
F

faze_Jr

Tree Puncher
Of those 70, or 25 players that are on, how many of those players do you intereact with? As stated before, this reset was meant to encourage player to player interaction and not afking at a farm 24/7. If you didn't know any of the players at all, then you haven't played the game yet. If you know all the players on the server, or at least know a piece of important information about them (trustworthy, nice, ect.) then you have truly played the game how it was meant to be played.
dude the 25 players rn wasn't from last snapcarft and i was a known guy.. I'm just trying to say that everyone or mostly quit because of the reset

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Many comments...Though I haven't played since the old snapcraft, nor do I play survival, I think Snapcraft is fine and going well. Like said before, due to 1.8 updates and such, what we want can't always be possible. Though I see where you are going here, some people don't like it, and some people do, it is obvious the server can't satsify EVERYONE. Like said before, we can really tell be the amount of people on the server. We did have many players before, but we are coming closer now that Snapcraft CHANGED. The server is becoming more popular and changing in many ways. Due to this, we may have lost many active players from before, but we can replace them with new players and improve.

OP
OP
F

faze_Jr

Tree Puncher
Many comments...Though I haven't played since the old snapcraft, nor do I play survival, I think Snapcraft is fine and going well. Like said before, due to 1.8 updates and such, what we want can't always be possible. Though I see where you are going here, some people don't like it, and some people do, it is obvious the server can't satsify EVERYONE. Like said before, we can really tell be the amount of people on the server. We did have many players before, but we are coming closer now that Snapcraft CHANGED. The server is becoming more popular and changing in many ways. Due to this, we may have lost many active players from before, but we can replace them with new players and improve.
you think many stuff changed? no nothing became better in survival but only bad things started happening we started losing players. max players we get on is 25 players, and there is actually nothing to do, most people lost their friends due to reset, and much more happened its just not fun anymore.

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
you think many stuff changed? no nothing became better in survival but only bad things started happening we started losing players. max players we get on is 25 players, and there is actually nothing to do, most people lost their friends due to reset, and much more happened its just not fun anymore.
I never said survival in general, which is why I stated "nor do I play survival". Yes... I said we did lose players. But there are going to be many more to come. And yes, I do think many things changed. ALSO like I said, the server can't satisfy EVERYBODY. You may think "nothing became better" but maybe some other players do.

PsychoNinja

Stone Miner
It's impossible to bring old snapcraft back, but they may be able to bring features back, and Marten said they didnt want farms to be a main source of money making, they also may be changing some things up on survival in the next few months.

PsychoNinja

Stone Miner
Just try your best to have fun with what you can, don't quit or anything like that, like me and a bunch of other long term snapcraft survival players, just play the game if you end up having fun, I didnt agree with the new update at first either, but once you start playing, it may be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.