Bring Old Snapcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
F

faze_Jr

Tree Puncher
Just try your best to have fun with what you can, don't quit or anything like that, like me and a bunch of other long term snapcraft survival players, just play the game if you end up having fun, I didnt agree with the new update at first either, but once you start playing, it may be fun.
it won't be fun when people are op and you can't get anything from them except buying it, and wow i didn't know you can't make money..

PsychoNinja

Stone Miner
it won't be fun when people are op and you can't get anything from them except buying it, and wow i didn't know you can't make money..
I will admit OP apples are easy to get for ranked members, but in life there are bumps so you can get to their level. Also you are able to make money, you just need to keep at it.

iamontda

Void Walker
Exactly, it won't be fun when people are OP. People were before, and after the reset built up in strength in a more controlled and hard working way while finding new friends and experiencing the refreshing and new updates implemented by the owners. If you want to get anything without buying it, you'll have to work for it instead.

At the end of the day, fair's fair and it's pretty impossible to just slam back to the past and expect everyone to enjoy it. Maybe you had some advantages and strategies that thrilled you in the original Snapcraft, but here and now there are players who have their own ways of doing things. I kind of prefer Survival now; the players are a bit more compact, and it's easier to talk to others and trade without being scammed. Of course there are bugs and most of the time a lack of players on, but overall it's better. Changes are certain be made, but not at the moment. I suggest making a Thread with Survival suggestions in the Suggestions & Feedback section of the Forums.

Otherwise, locking before this becomes a flame party. Message me if you need to, Faze :)

Status
Not open for further replies.