TheDarkHeros

First Step
HEY WHAT'S GOING ON YOU GUYSS. I'M "TheDarkHeros" I'm truly impressed with the survival server. I have never seen such a great community on survival.
Look you guys I'm planning to make YouTube Videos on the Survival Server but I truly need everyone's support. I would greatly appreciate if you guys could take the time out of your day and watch one of my videos, that's all I ask from you guys. Hope you guys enjoy don't forget "You're the best" and SUBSCRIBE :-D
TheDarkHeros YouTube Channel - Search up "TheDarkHeros" on YouTube. (No Links Allowed On Thread :-(

Some Background Story: So I come from a single mom family and it wasn't always easy growing up. I had to deal with so much at such a young age, for example at the age of 15 I was to find a job in which I did but you guys...construction helper is no joke at a young age. One of my ways coping with my problems is playing Minecraft and I also enjoyed watching Minecraft videos. So that's when it struck me, 15 yr old little me decided to start a YouTube channel and surprisingly enough my first video hit 12k views and that's right 12 Thousand. Motivation hit me like a train XD and here we are today. Believe it or not but my Dream is to be a good and Successful YouTuber. Thank you for taking your time reading my story. Leave any feedback or message me for anything. Thanks again. -TheDarkHeros

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Hola

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
aloha! welcome to the forums! :)

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Welcome!

Akiaume

Tree Puncher
Welcome to the server and to the forums.